College Educated Sista, Whose Ex Was A Drug Dealer, Says Regular Black Men Are Below Her

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
Unless she’s implying that black women are essentially children that lack the simple common sense to discern that it’s not ideal to make babies with a degenerate bum, especially out-of-wedlock

I generally agree with her points as well, but yes, her convenience of leaving out the most pertinent detail strikes me as her coming across as insincere. And likely to accuse the men she claims she would follow as "controlling."

If she were to append a statement like, "The results show women are incapable of solidifying and maintaining a community. Our mindset as a collective is too childish and immature to be proper leaders and decision-makers," her comments would come across more genuine.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Kevin Samuels is a genius. I believe the calls he received at the start of his career were real but it’s obvious at this point most of them are plants. He figured out the formula for making him go viral and getting his views up. I’m not mad at him, get your money black man. :wow:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I say this from experience and observation, not as fact, but in comparison to other races, black men play a very hands off approach in introducing suitors to their daughters. This is regardless of their parenting style too.
At most, strict black fathers will discourage any form of dating until post college. But how many black men are actively putting their daughters in front of actual eligible bachelors?
Y’all are letting white controlled media teach your daughters who they should love, and giving them no other real life alternative.
This is why organizations like Jack and Jill are so critical for young black people.

everything you said is right, but you're negating the fact that the black man in america has been living under white supremacy and institutional racism thus suppressing his ability to lead the house hold.

of course people should take personal responsibility , but lets be honest, most women in this country do not respect a man that's not $PAID!

nor will they fall in line with his program.

This doesnt happen in any household with Western values though. Not black, not cacs or Mexicans. Even with spicy cacs, they want their daughters to date other spicy cacs but there not exactly vetting these nikkas.

Only the Jews, Nigerians, Arabs, Indians, and Asians get down like that in terms of micro-managing the social interactions of their kids. And the kids (mostly) accept it because theres an established tradition of keeping it in the culture and doing well by the family or be ostracized...or even face death.

Speaking as a military brat, The most i ever saw in my life of this behavior you mentioned, was officers kids dating other officers kids and thats mostly because they all lived in the same neighborhood

Yall having a great, respectful conversation, please continue :ehh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Kevin Samuels is a genius. I believe the calls he received at the start of his career were real but it’s obvious at this point most of them are plants. He figured out the formula for making him go viral and getting his views up. I’m not mad at him, get your money black man. :wow:
It sounds like Jerry Springer and daytime television in the digital age :ohhh:

shyt, the title sounds like something you'd read on the bottom banner of Jerry Springer lol. Just need to add "AND HE GOT ME PREGNANT AND WON'T TAKE CARE OF THE BABY!" to it

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
A lot of Brehettes on The Coli, and real life, feel this way.

Their hierarchy:

A celebrity breh with drip and clout like MBJ, Future, and Ghost from Power > a CAC with money and *slight* Black man's swag and rhythm > Another bisexual black woman that looks like an IG thot >a breh with money, but little clout >Drug dealing breh that been to jail a lot, but has a mouthpiece > A dorky CAC > an Asian dude > an old breh > sex toys > a 9-5 breh making less than 100k

:mjlol:

If that’s how they feel then that’s how they feel. Put them on the actual reality Hierarchy and it’s a whole other story.

I’ll just fukk a bytch in my Nike flip flops and continue living life :yeshrug:

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
The calls are not fake.

What gets posted as a single ten-twenty minute call is part of a two-three hour show, where Kevin spends just as much time telling most of his callers, "Thanks for calling in and saying you like the show, but do you have something to talk about regarding the topic."

A little research goes a long way.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The calls are not fake.

What gets posted as a single ten-twenty minute call is part of a two-three hour show, where Kevin spends just as much time telling most of his callers, "Thanks for calling in and saying you like the show, but do you have something to talk about regarding the topic."

A little research goes a long way.
Some of these brehs dont interact with black women breh

Hella birds in the black community, you just gotta let em fail and go after the good girls

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Some of these brehs dont interact with black women breh

Hella birds in the black community, you just gotta let em fail and go after the good girls

these are dudes who were raised by birds by themselves, thus calling out bird behavior they feel is an assault on their mothers