College Educated Sista, Whose Ex Was A Drug Dealer, Says Regular Black Men Are Below Her

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Unless she’s implying that black women are essentially children that lack the simple common sense to discern that it’s not ideal to make babies with a degenerate bum, especially out-of-wedlock, what she’s saying is the usual shea butter rhetoric we’ve all heard before.
Well... in some ways, they are. I come from families that marry. So, naturally, discernment is a thing each generation teaches the next. But if you come from generations of unmarried ppl, thats a skill they simply can't teach. They might not even know it's a 'thing'.

A large part of the pushback KS gets is from that second set of ppl. My mother would literally have stopped feeding me if i even looked like i was enjoying food too much. Bc she knows how to attract a husband, and it's not by looking greedy. If all your ppl know how to do is catch baby daddies, not known for their high standards, that's what you're taught, ie, "There's some good p---- under this gut!!" :comeon:

That second group is also more likely to say there are no good bm, bc they dont actually know what one looks like in the embryo stages. They recognize the butterfly, but not the caterpillar, if that makes sense.

It’s great that you’ve had good experiences with (Black) men. Women like you need to speak out much more.
:usure: Traumatized women dont wanna hear shyt from me and most ppl generally, bm included, think I'm lying.

Edit: This just happened.

Plus the whole bs about your imaginary bf making enough in NYC to.the point,you have never had a job is :duck:

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Well... in some ways, they are. I come from families that marry. So, naturally, discernment is a thing each generation teaches the next. But if you come from generations of unmarried ppl, thats a skill they simply can't teach. They might not even know it's a 'thing'.

A large part of the pushback KS gets is from that second set of ppl. My mother would literally have stopped feeding me if i even looked like i was enjoying food too much. Bc she knows how to attract a husband, and it's not by looking greedy. If all your ppl know how to do is catch baby daddies, not known for their high standards, that's what you're taught, ie, "There's some good p---- under this gut!!" :comeon:

That second group is also more likely to say there are no good bm, bc they dont actually know what one looks like in the embryo stages. They recognize the butterfly, but not the caterpillar, if that makes sense.

:usure: Traumatized women dont wanna hear shyt from me and most ppl generally, bm included, think I'm lying.
Why do you think that last part is? I mean yeah if you speak it negates a narrative. But don't people wanna fix their problems?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My life sounds fantastical, so either im lying outright, or, if they DO believe me, i/ we must be so special that they couldn't possibly replicate the results.
Ah. I mean the latter could be true. Or they might not have the discipline or mental wherewithal to replicate the results. Alot of people seem to fear good things

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
"There's some good p---- under this gut!!" :comeon:

200.gif

That second group is also more likely to say there are no good bm, bc they dont actually know what one looks like in the embryo stages.

I would argue they know exactly what a good black man looks like - but it's the "good man" part that is utterly unattractive to them.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Mane my cousin is in her 40s ugly as hell talkin bout a man gotta make 100k lmAo she makes ole girl in the video look like Rihanna
Defense mechanism. She knows she can't get anything like that so she makes an excuse as to why no one wants to be with her or why she can't get with no one.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Ah. I mean the latter could be true. Or they might not have the discipline or mental wherewithal to replicate the results. Alot of people seem to fear good things
Its not. Every single girl i grew up with who had married parents herself went on to marry. Hood chicks, first gen college chicks, middle class. And relatively young, too.(Upper class usu waits a bit.)

Im the only one i know who actively aimed to jump classes though. But like i said in the appreciation thread, moms saw the potential and made a plan. It wasnt magic.

I think the problem comes down to selfishness. Women are learning but it's too late for them, so they wanna argue instead of passing the game on to their daughters. Too busy worrying about their own relationship prospects. I saw how my mother often put my needs ahead of her own.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Its not. Every single girl i grew up with who had married parents herself went on to marry. Hood chicks, first gen college chicks, middle class. And relatively young, too.(Upper class usu waits a bit.)

Im the only one i know who actively aimed to jump classes though. But like i said in the appreciation thread, moms saw the potential and made a plan. It wasnt magic.

I think the problem comes down to selfishness. Women are learning but it's too late for them, so they wanna argue instead of passing the game on to their daughters. Too busy worrying about their own relationship prospects. I saw how my mother often put my needs ahead of her own.
Oh. I agree with you. I just meant I think people disqualify themselves from situations like yours because they don't want to put in the work.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
p*ssy nikkas running rampant in this thread
Then you have a woman telling you how to be a man
And what is expected
When they don’t know the first thing on womanhood
And shun any notion or accountability for their actions
Hate to see it

Thank you bro. I am so glad someone said this. I use to say this when I was younger and it still true. How you getting advice from women what a man is when they have no fukking idea what a man is suppose to do. Even the ones with daddies still don’t know what it takes. Rep rep

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

I seen that before. This chick that recently given birth to her son, doesnt plan on getting married to her BD because no woman in her family, her great grand mother, her grandmother, her mother, never gotten married, or participated in a wedding.