College Educated Sista, Whose Ex Was A Drug Dealer, Says Regular Black Men Are Below Her

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
You want the submissiveness of Asian women, the body consciousness of white women, but you don’t understand that the MEN in their culture set that standard for them.

Appreciate your input on the topic, but this is disingenuous. Even an illegal immigrant with no titles to his name doesn’t need to jump through multiple hoops and rings to simply get cooperation from his woman and to have the reigns to lead as a man. How come all of sudden, black women will just happen to know that being uncooperative and overweight (issues Black men have raised for decades) won’t be tolerated when ‘expanding their options’ with average non black men? And will actually put in effort to address those issues when going that route.

Let’s keep it real, most of it comes down to having a general low level of respect for Black men. And I think you know this too.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
That’s why you should never feel sorry for single mothers or old bitter women, they fukked they’re own life up deciding to deal with no good dudes and probably passed a lot of good brothers on the way and than believe they’re entitled to a good man after the bums have ruined her life nah not happening.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Just remember this

only about 3% of black men make over 6 figures

Which means 97% don’t

only 25% of black women are married

which means 75% are not which means majority of them want the top 3% of black men, and in reality non of them will get close to one

What’s even more crazy is that they don’t even think they need to do anything to get those top 3% of men. Most of these women are 180+ lbs and have a child already.

doublenegative

I Heard A Dope Beat
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
The Song Maker and the SK 5
Paid or not paid I know propaganda when I see it:martin:. Dudes here can only see and call out negative propaganda when its aimed at hurting black mens image, and doesn't fit their narrative.#TheChildOfMan
There are plenty of channels by women that are the reverse of this one. Sad their is a market for black people getting paid to degrade the image,and reinforce stereotypes of the opposite gender.

Link me.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Exactly. Absence of leadership still implies gender roles, and too many modern (black) women don’t comply to it but fully expect Black men to fulfil their’s.

When it comes to trying to get black women to take accountability it turns into “well Black men don’t lead”. When Black men do try to step up then it becomes “Black men want to be like the white man and oppress us”.

:francis:

Good point!

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
:hubie: Ive been gently handled by men. My perspective may be different than most.

@AsTheWorldBurns, :jbhmm: I'm appreciating your input in these threads. I dont always agree, but you make the case well.

I agree with her outlook on the importance of Black male elevation and leadership, but trying to place accountability on Black men solely for black women’s poor choices in partners/baby daddies is where her arguments fall apart woefully.

This phenomenon is so outside what should be the norm, even research studies have been conducted on this issue:
Dropbox - Thugs, Nice Guys, and Players Black College Women's Partner Preferences and Relationship Expectations.pdf - Simplify your life
Unless she’s implying that black women are essentially children that lack the simple common sense to discern that it’s not ideal to make babies with a degenerate bum, especially out-of-wedlock, what she’s saying is the usual shea butter rhetoric we’ve all heard before.

It’s great that you’ve had good experiences with (Black) men. Women like you need to speak out much more.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Nobody follows anyone without proving themselves worth following first

This is how it should be, yes. What basic human nature allows for, that's another story entirely.

There wouldn't be all these parrots around here and everywhere else online pushing YouTube self-help gurus if people were all effectively vetting who they want to follow. In the absence of good leadership most people will follow whoever's available, just to feel a sense of belonging to something...no matter how stupid or harmful they actually may be.

Majority of black women are raised by single black women, so why would they be accepting of black male leadership, when they never experienced it themselves? Their fathers failed them.

The only way we turn this ship around is by having a generation of black men making concerned efforts to build nuclear families and raise their black daughters to find comfort in black male leadership.

It won’t be easy, but your sons will have a much better pool to select a wife from.

The implicit assumption here is that women are blameless in the whole setup, and that's just dishonest. Both parents failed them.

There are other threads covering this, and we're well past the finger pointing stage.

I agree completely. Here's the problem:

Men are selfish idiots, and have been for centuries. The approach ladies of recent "achievement" are espousing the idea that you, as a group, can somehow emulate that selfish idiocy and "succeed" within this economic structure with whatever Disney-picket-fence fairy tale is being pushed at the moment.

You're going to out-man men? Really? That's the plan?

zs6WDx8.gif

Railing against what she said just because a woman said it isn't the move. She's right.

The problem comes in when you ask the simple question "who's been raising those men to meet the challenges of the world they live in for 3-4 generations now?" And you watch the bile rise in their throats. And yes, the men involved haven't been around as needed either, so the absenteeism plays it's part. I'm just pointing out the selective amnesia employed here.

Smarten up. Take responsibility. Learn to apologize like an adult. Don't make the same mistakes as those that came before you. The only way forward is together.

The only way forward.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Unless she’s implying that black women are essentially children that lack the simple common sense to discern that it’s not ideal to make babies with a degenerate bum, especially out-of-wedlock, what she’s saying is the usual shea butter rhetoric we’ve all heard before.

:hubie: Yikes. This is going to be deflected or "Whatabouted"

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just remember this

only about 3% of black men make over 6 figures

Which means 97% don’t

only 25% of black women are married

which means 75% are not which means majority of them want the top 3% of black men, and in reality non of them will get close to one

Those numbers are crazy. No wonder there's so many bitter men and women out there. That's a recipe for perpetual negativity.