College Educated Sista, Whose Ex Was A Drug Dealer, Says Regular Black Men Are Below Her

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
This doesnt happen in any household with Western values though. Not black, not cacs or Mexicans. Even with spicy cacs, they want their daughters to date other spicy cacs but there not exactly vetting these nikkas.

Only the Jews, Nigerians, Arabs, Indians, and Asians get down like that in terms of micro-managing the social interactions of their kids. And the kids (mostly) accept it because theres an established tradition of keeping it in the culture and doing well by the family or be ostracized...or even face death.

Speaking as a military brat, The most i ever saw in my life of this behavior you mentioned, was officers kids dating other officers kids and thats mostly because they all lived in the same neighborhood

But that’s the main way white fathers push the same behavior as other eastern cultures. By having their families live in homogeneous societies with like minded people. For a white person, the level of your suburb largely dictates job and dating trajectory. Middle class suburban kids, getting with middle of the road lookin women, working in middle management. Because that’s what was put in front of their face every day.

Many black families face the dilemma of raising their kids in the hood to let them socialize with other black people, or moving to predominately white suburban enclaves. Neither are bastions of black male leadership, and both lack well adjusted dating prospects for black people trying to date black.

The erosion of black middle class neighborhoods definitely makes it harder for well adjusted young black men and women to naturally clique up just thru proximity.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Nobody follows anyone without proving themselves worth following first.

Majority of black women are raised by single black women, so why would they be accepting of black male leadership, when they never experienced it themselves? Their fathers failed them.

The only way we turn this ship around is by having a generation of black men making concerned efforts to build nuclear families and raise their black daughters to find comfort in black male leadership.

It won’t be easy, but your sons will have a much better pool to select a wife from.

Damn you still don’t get do you? The above bolded is still reflective of the respect, or lack there of, that the black man wields in his own community.

You want the submissiveness of Asian women, the body consciousness of white women, but you don’t understand that the MEN in their culture set that standard for them.

What you really want is pool of ready made potential wives, but as black men you have no structure in place to maintain that status quo. That’s why GMB is laughable when marriage is one the biggest “carrots” men have to drive female behavior.

You got a lot of hurt in your heart. And I’m honestly here to help give y’all get a more unfiltered view of the world around you. But what you seek, you’re not gonna find by being all sassy talkin bout some “Kween Wakanda” shyt. I say this in the most respectful way, but you sound like a whole hoe.

You are a fukking man. If you don’t like my direction, you should be guiding and correcting it. Not talking out the side of ya neck like a fukkin female.

You black right? So that’s YOUR women that’s obese. That’s YOUR women that breed irresponsibly. That’s YOUR women that you find unpleasant. Regardless of if you like it or not, that’s a reflection of YOU my nikka. What you gon do about it?
:jbhmm:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
All of these problems could be fixed if fathers and brothers were in charge of choosing and approving mates for their daughters and sisters.

me personally, I dont believe women have the intellectual capacity to choose a man.

They dont even know what a man is.

Somebody's grandma called into Kevin Samuels show last night asking if high value men have hard dikks.

Its a mess.

We need arranged marriages between families.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Dope boys got to hit with minimal effort, but any black man looking to wife her up has to have a legitimate career, make 100K+ and be
full

:deadmanny:

This Tupac smiley will never not be funny. That nikka cheesing all up in the smiley:pachaha:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Year after year brehs come on here and complain about why women do this and do that.

all I can suggest is make sure you’re straight, make sure you know the signs and keep it hot.

Some of you will never learn that what women say means nothing because they generally don’t know what they want outside of their little world

Last edited:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
All of these problems could be fixed if fathers and brothers were in charge of choosing and approving mates for their daughters and sisters.

me personally, I dont believe women have the intellectual capacity to choose a man.

They dont even know what a man is.

Somebody's grandma called into Kevin Samuels show last night asking if high value men have hard dikks.

Its a mess.

We need arranged marriages between families.
If black men insist of vetting and approving, they will be accused of being toxic and trying to control their daughters' vaginas:francis:

How many of these women even call their fathers monthly, not to talk of daily?:mjcry:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
If black men insist of vetting and approving, they will be accused of being toxic and trying to control their daughters' vaginas:francis:

How many of these women even call their fathers monthly, not to talk of daily?:mjcry:

:dead:

Being toxic is a good thing.

Whenever they say toxic - theyre usually talking about authentic raw masculinity ... like providing structure and balance.... or being a fly nikka with a bunch of money and women

Toxic is a compliment. Lowkey. We should all be toxic