College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I’d rather get some vet guards from the portal anyway tbh. Those young PGs are never ready right away

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You’d think these kids would be able to see that Cal sucks by now but money talks. UK gonna buy the best class again just to be mediocre

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

BIRMINGHAM, Ala.- The Southwestern Athletic Conference has announced its streaming schedule of men's and women's basketball games that are slated to air on ESPN+ this upcoming season in conjunction with the league's partnership with the Pac-12.

The Pac-12/SWAC Legacy Series, an educational and basketball scheduling partnership between the two collegiate athletics conferences, is set to tip off for the second consecutive season.

The first-of-its-kind pact between Autonomy 5 and HBCU leagues was announced last year with its aim to create both a forum for competition, as well as promotion and education around issues of anti-racism and social justice.

A total of four non-conference match-ups played on the campuses of SWAC member institutions will be carried live on ESPN+, featuring Alabama State and USC. The game is set for Dec. 19 at te Dunn-Oliver Acadome.

The men's and women's basketball seasons will tip-off next month and culminate with the 2024 SWAC Men's and Women's Basketball Tournaments March 13-16 in Birmingham, Ala. All tournament games are slated to be carried live on ESPN digital platforms.

About ESPN+
ESPN+ is the No. 1 sports streaming platform, serving fans in the U.S. with exclusive access to more than 27,000 live sports events each year, an unmatched library of on-demand replays and acclaimed original content, and premium written articles by the top reporters and analysts from ESPN.com. Fans sign up to ESPN+ for just $10.99 a month (or $109.99 per year) at ESPN.com, ESPNplus.com or in the ESPN App on mobile and connected devices.

Follow the Hornets
For complete coverage of Alabama State athletics, follow the Hornets on social media @BamaStateSports (Twitter), /BamaStateSports (Facebook), @bamastatesports (Instagram), or visit the official home of Alabama State athletics at bamastatesports.com.

Ayo shout out to the Pac 12. I hope another PWI conference does this next season when the PAC is dead. I’ll be in Montgomery to watch USC play my Hornets.

I can’t remember or don’t know if we’ve ever had a P5 school on campus for a men’s game…when I was on the yard back in the day Bama’s women’s team came to the Gump & got beat.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Rick Pitno is really our coach. I know it’s Rutgers but this is without two of our starters

Daps
Reppin
Chi

@TUA TAGOVAILOA I feel like y'all win the frontcourt recruiting battles more. How y'all feelin' about this?

Gonzaga is a LOOOONG ways away from the south (is this kid from FL or just plays there?)

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

@TUA TAGOVAILOA I feel like y'all win the frontcourt recruiting battles more. How y'all feelin' about this?

Gonzaga is a LOOOONG ways away from the south (is this kid from FL or just plays there?)

Apparently UGA is in the lead because he’s from there and his brother plays there. We already got a 5 star center Aiden Sherrell and I think we are getting Derrion Reid, who’s a top SF/PF, this week. We need guards