College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Just seein this, haters tried to set us back when we was getting 5 stars, had FBI investigate us and come out clean, coach L got us back getting 5 stars again :wow:Dont sleep.. Think we got #3 class in nation right now and still tryna get top recruit from Bahamas Vj Edgecombe, not sure if we reel him in cuz he got EVERYONE blowing him up and NBA callin like he one and done.. Dude wasnt even on the radar last year at this time.. CRAZY

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Would be scary as hell if he stays two seasons…they got a crazy class that just passed but there’s also going to be at least 2-3 starters that leave after this year, incl Clingan. I think what would be Clingan’s second year would be hot

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would be scary as hell if he stays two seasons…they got a crazy class that just passed but there’s also going to be at least 2-3 starters that leave after this year, incl Clingan. I think what would be Clingan’s second year would be hot
Yea Clingan is out after this year, the fact that he's now out a month with a foot injury gonna drive that home even further because he would have been a first rounder if he came out after this year.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yea Clingan is out after this year, the fact that he's now out a month with a foot injury gonna drive that home even further because he would have been a first rounder if he came out after this year.
Facts. I had to explain to my gma in reference to Jabari, that college glory is nice, but there’s no amount of insurance + NIL that’s making up for one stock dropping injury. He’ll probably be alright overall, but feet injuries with 7 feeters are tricky traditionally

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

More excited for bball season than I was football

What you think y’all gonna do this season?

And it’s crazy how Bama has built their hoops program up but UGA still trash. Way more talent and resources in the state yet UGA never been shyt in basketball

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
What you think y’all gonna do this season?

And it’s crazy how Bama has built their hoops program up but UGA still trash. Way more talent and resources in the state yet UGA never been shyt in basketball
If Grant Nelson is the real deal and Rylan Griffen takes that next step like a lot of ppl think he will then we will be a top 5 team again. Need 1-2 of the freshman(Jarin Stevenson, Kris Parker or Sam Walters) to step up too