College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi

@Whips-n-Chains Jase committing Sunday. Bama feeling good but he loves Michigan State obviously so it'll be a tough choice.

Y'all been locking up most of your Plan A recruits, so my gut tells me Bama, but I have zero inside knowledge or anything.

I have to imagine is MSU or Bama, the other programs listed aren't as strong, but Arky has recruited well.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

@TUA TAGOVAILOA looks like his younger brother is taller than J-Rich already...I think he's a freshman or soph. Y'all recruiting him too?

Yea he’s 2026 class, he’s a nice SF prospect. Haven’t seen much about his recruitment but I know one of our assistant coaches, Preston Murphy, and JRich have a good relationship so we are probably going after Jaxon too

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yea he’s 2026 class, he’s a nice SF prospect. Haven’t seen much about his recruitment but I know one of our assistant coaches, Preston Murphy, and JRich have a good relationship so we are probably going after Jaxon too
Good shyt. I saw a clip of him throwing down a 360, I think he got more of his pop's athleticism.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I hope we can somehow get
Good shyt. I saw a clip of him throwing down a 360, I think he got more of his pop's athleticism.
Yea he has more upside because of the size and athleticism. Jase needs to become a true PG if he wants to make it in the NBA.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What you think y’all gonna do this season?

And it’s crazy how Bama has built their hoops program up but UGA still trash. Way more talent and resources in the state yet UGA never been shyt in basketball
UGA was shyt in football for 40 years, they just aren’t a well ran athletics program lol. They’ve obviously caught up a good bit in the last few years though

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Hate that we’re merely above average in HS recruiting, but this feels like Pearl’s type of team so far. Real age in the starting lineup, no real expectations outside of just being good. I wouldn’t be surprised if Denver Jones, Johni and one of the two forward transfers end up being close to All-SEC performers