College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
5 and 4 star forwards Caleb Wilson and Nicolas Codie visited yesterday. :takedat:
They’re still trying to manage the balance in NIL between a more hungry football program and the needs of the basketball program, but I think when they find that balance, recruiting will pick back up again.

From what I understand, Pearl’s philosophy is going to shift to only taking 1-2 HS dudes and just rounding out with more veteran transfer pieces like Broome, WGJ, etc. So we should still be able to throw a good bag around for those 2 or so dudes we seek

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Watching our exhibition tn. Our secret scrimmage against furman matched what we’ve been told about it being an offense first team that’s gonna need the defense to come along as the season progresses, which is closer to what we had early in this golden run Pearl been on

I think Denver Jones might really be a fringe draft type of guy, just based off of skill set and some of his measurables. That undersized pure scorer, ala Bones Hyland, isn’t as desired as it once was a couple decades ago, but I love what I’m hearing about dude

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

That Trey Alexander decommitment might be Pearl's biggest gaffe. We def have at least one Sweet 16 appearance, if not multiple, if bro stayed

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
only played 4 years but dude 27 years old, go find a situation overseas somewhere

Yes

I'm tired of these old ass dudes still playing college hoops.

Jalen Coleman Lands was another one.

Take y'all asses to North Macedonia and make some money lol

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F-Qn8p8WgAACmxY

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
South Carolina will be great again despite all the upperclassmen that left for the league
I got them in the Final Four w/ Ohio State, LSU, and Utah