Collateral Beauty Flops(Career Low For Will Smith)

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
The man was the dominant Hollywood superstar for over a fukking decade breh. :comeon:

People shytting on Will's career for his movie choices lately are like someone shytting on Michael Jordan's run because he wasn't great on the Wizards.
U are obviously not familiar with me or my posts are u?

I have a legitimate beef with Will becuz of the dumb decisions he's made in the past. He's mad dumb decisions spanning back to 1999. U probably never saw my thread about how Will fukked "Ali" up have u?

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is the last all-black movie Will has made? I couldn't think of one off the top of my head. I think you're absolutely right. He does this movie with an all-black cast, it would have made at least triple the opening weekend.

Probaly Pursuit Of Happiness,and I pretty much consider Bad Boys a black movie though some would disagree.

nikka trying to hard to push boundaries,and not be seen as a black actor imo...I can respect that if his intentions are good and not just:mjpls:

But what happens when these movies all flop and prove the studios right in their minds:mjpls:

No need to be a crash dummy by starring in these try hard ass films:mjlol:....at least pick guaranteed winners homie:snoop:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I have a legitimatize beef with Will becuz of the dumb decisions he's made in the past. He's mad dumb decisions spanning back to 1999. U probably never saw my thread about how Will fukked "Ali" up have u?

link the thread,i think Will did a pretty good job as Ali....u not gon just find Muhamad Alis walking the block,so he seemed forced at times but overall what was your problem with him:jbhmm:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:manny: his fault...he should have done Independence Day 2 and bad Boys 3 like we told him to do and his name would still be ringin bells.

I don't even look out for Will Smith movies anymore.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I remember seeing the trailer for the first time at the theater and cringing for how bad it looked.
And they his the actual plot. It's not even a spoiler, but they flipped it and tried to make it look like the movie doesn't have a cynical and depressing shyt plot.

Instead of love, time, and death helping him heal his loss, the real plot is...

spoiler tags, but not really a spoiler because you find out in the first 15 mins of the movie...
Will Smith owns a company and the loss of his child is making his employees fear the company may go under, so they hire three actors to play love, death, and time, and video record Will Smith having conversations with them, so they can digitally edit out the actors afterwards, making Will Smith appear crazy so they can get push him out of the company.

:dwillhuh:
:scust:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
What were they expecting going up against Rogue One? Should have waited until January or February.
I heard the studio crammed it in there to bury it so people wouldn't realize what a gross movie they made, and after the terrible reviews came out they just decided to take the L.

Could be bullshyt though.

I dunno.

:yeshrug:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Damn,not my nikka

1237283238173.jpg

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
And they his the actual plot. It's not even a spoiler, but they flipped it and tried to make it look like the movie doesn't have a cynical and depressing shyt plot.

Instead of love, time, and death helping him heal his loss, the real plot is...

spoiler tags, but not really a spoiler because you find out in the first 15 mins of the movie...
Will Smith owns a company and the loss of his child is making his employees fear the company may go under, so they hire three actors to play love, death, and time, and video record Will Smith having conversations with them, so they can digitally edit out the actors afterwards, making Will Smith appear crazy so they can get push him out of the company.

:dwillhuh:
:scust:

After reading the spoiler tag I'm good on this now I was thinking about going to check it out but I think I'm just check out Rouge One and Fences w/Denzel after Christmas.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

I have a legitimate beef with Will becuz of the dumb decisions he's made in the past. He's mad dumb decisions spanning back to 1999. U probably never saw my thread about how Will fukked "Ali" up have u?
Lol at being mad at an actor.

Coli weirdos