Collateral Beauty Flops(Career Low For Will Smith)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I ain't see the movie but It wasn't good on the studio to put it up against real big movies like Star Wars. They should of dropped it in January or February.

Yet, Fences, La La Land, and Manchester by the Sea are all doing fine. There's always one blockbuster released against smaller films. The test of whether those films sink or swim though is whether people like them.

Movie looks like trash. Seems like a manipulative "feel good" movie always comes out during the holidays and does well tho. Not this time...

Yep, it just screamed 'sentimental bait'

Trailers were horrible

I don't know a single person who wanted to see this,not even the females

I don't know anyone who saw this either, and a lot of my friends love mushy movies.

This fool stays making bad decisions lol

The thing is he wasn't alone. Look at that cast line up. I wonder if actors just sign up based on who else has signed on? Do they even bother to read the script anymore?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
if you're a GOAT tier actor ...this super hero era is bad news...

Tom Cruise outchea doing The Mummy instead of Oblivion/Edge Of Tommorrow 2

but he has Mission Impossible to fall back on

Will need to get back to on some action sh!t or reboot one of his old movies ....

Then again The Rock is kinda siphoning his spot :patrice:
The story for EOT wrapped up nicely. How/Why would they even make a sequel to that

U can't rehash him living the day over and over again

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
if you're a GOAT tier actor ...this super hero era is bad news...

Tom Cruise outchea doing The Mummy instead of Oblivion/Edge Of Tommorrow 2

but he has Mission Impossible to fall back on

Will need to get back to on some action sh!t or reboot one of his old movies ....

Then again The Rock is kinda siphoning his spot :patrice:

The Mummy is an action flick though:dahell:shyt might turn out to be dope. Tom still excels at this action shyt. nikka got Mission Impossible and Jack Reacher as franchises.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Mummy is an action flick though:dahell:shyt might turn out to be dope. Tom still excels at this action shyt. nikka got Mission Impossible and Jack Reacher as franchises.

It's a reboot... I just feel he should be above other franchises that ain't his own :yeshrug:

Breh got Top Gun 2 on deck as well..... :wow:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
movie was ehh. I could relate on some level cuz me and my wife lost a baby, so I probably liked it better than most.

I did not like pursuit of happyness at all though. surprised y'all bigging it up

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if the movie is bad, its like the critics are hell bent on forcing Will Smith to do the movies we want him to do. The critics have been extra nasty it seems with his last few movies:jbhmm:
I don't care if he gets any roles. :yeshrug:Give it to other more entertaining guys

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally saw this and them putting this as a flop on will was bullshyt...complete hit piece to fukk up his name cause he was the best part of the movie.....him, the actors playing love death time, his wife, and their interactions are fukking great.....where the move fukks up is all the added subplots involving his coworkers...those parts involving his coworkers were over the top melodrama bullshyt, which takes the movie down...if they got rid of those subplots and just focused the movie on will, his wife, dealing with the daughter's death through the interactions with love death time, this wouldve one of his best dramas easily....