ColiPreps: The Official High School Football thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Anyways, why has your hometown school Cedar Hill fallen off?

I heard the players hated Coach Lynn and many players transferred out. :yeshrug:

Looks like something might be going down:

Is David Wells security for Royce West now? :russ: @*DalMem*

Naw, I think they're all there in support of the Three Way Southside Da Realest. :wow:
Is it true that Royce West is 1 of Jerry Jones' lawyers for the ongoing paternity case that Jerry has going on?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@Dr. Narcisse @ClutchVon @Numpsay @dtownreppin214

I'm watching the Tuesday night Inside Texas livestream & Gerry Hamilton is discussing visiting some DFW schools this week including Duncanville. And mentions that Samples FINALLY got a legit D1 passer at QB. He mentioned that he got offers from TCU & A&M. Anybody know the name of the kid & what recruiting class he's in?
Keelon Russell. Gerry also said Dakorian Moore is the best WR in the state any classification. 👀

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
What games going on in your areas today that should be good?... .In So Cal Mater Dei vs Corona Centennial....I expect Mater Dei to win but hoping Centennial will put a fight....both are nationally ranked....

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Anyone watch that Langston Hughes vs Carrollton game?....hell of an ending ... :wow: ...
Dawg, The simple fact that ESPN televised a high school football in my home town blows my mind. Carrollton is a small town.

I know there was a lot of talk about Juju Lewis because he's a five star recruit but let's not forget Antonio Cromartie's son plays for Carrollton also.

Quick shout-out to Jae Crowder he's from Carrollton, GA.

Sucks the Trojans lost tonight