ColiPreps: The Official High School Football thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heard they starting bustin at the Spencer Carver game in Columbus and players were ducking bullets on the field. :snoop:

Hope not true.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This kid is legit best WR prospect in a minute.

Out of all people, you should know better
11933131.jpeg

11933144.jpeg

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Sark trying to flip an Alabama commit from Mobile of all places? It ain’t happening breh. Saban done had a chokehold on that region for 15 years now
I think LSU bout to get that Mobil pipeline flowing again. We got a couple of kids that it’s between us and Bama for

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think LSU bout to get that Mobil pipeline flowing again. We got a couple of kids that it’s between us and Bama for
It ain’t impossible but it’s tough as hell because Mobile people are big Bama fans, that’s why Perry Thompson flipping his commitment from Bama to Auburn was such a big deal because its tough as hell trying to snatch away a kid from Mobile who’s a Bama commit or even interested in Bama.

Also kids from south Alabama usually don’t like to leave the state in general but I can see them being interested in LSU since it ain’t too far away from where they live

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
If Ryan don’t reclassify, Dakorien is gonna pass him up. Ryan already duck him at a combine. They were racing in the fastest man competition 1 on 1, then he pulled up lame when he started losing lol

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It ain’t impossible but it’s tough as hell because Mobile people are big Bama fans, that’s why Perry Thompson flipping his commitment from Bama to Auburn was such a big deal because its tough as hell trying to snatch away a kid from Mobile who’s a Bama commit or even interested in Bama.

Also kids from south Alabama usually don’t like to leave the state in general but I can see them being interested in LSU since it ain’t too far away from where they live
they used to rep Auburn in all of Doe B’s videos. Isn’t he from Mobile?

Edit: nvm he was from Montgomery

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

sheeet mobil use to have bucu LSU fans. Frim Destun FL to baton rouge. Don’t know how it is now though since Saban locked shyt down

Forwards this to Brian Hartline.
no-bugs-bunny.gif