ColiPreps: The Official High School Football thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
That's exactly what happened. Wagner and Steele came along and took all of the talent from Judson

Judson used to have the city sowed up
Judson use to be that powerhouse when I was in high school that the entire state would pay attention to. Crazy how added schools can strip a powerhouse. That 2002 championship game vs Midland Lee was still legendary.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:.....the bruhs I played against in the '97 game for the most part all made it into league....you Texass nikkaz are pathetic and petty....just like your politics....

But a lot of your population and companies are moving to Texas tho. :yeshrug:

I'm just saying. :manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
That's exactly what happened. Wagner and Steele came along and took all of the talent from Judson

Judson used to have the city sowed up

Judson use to be that powerhouse when I was in high school that the entire state would pay attention to. Crazy how added schools can strip a powerhouse. That 2002 championship game vs Midland Lee was still legendary.
I'm wondering how long Katy H.S. can continue to be a powerhouse with all these other Katy ISD high schools that have opened up.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I'm wondering how long Katy H.S. can continue to be a powerhouse with all these other Katy ISD high schools that have opened up.
On borrowed time imo. Probably will go by the way of Plano. Plano had their time as well. But the cities around them grew bigger and people moved to those including Plano building more schools.

Made my comment after I saw DalMem comment.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
But those companies aren't moving back. :manny:
Like it matters..... :mjlol: .....Bruh California is the 4th biggest economy in the world....
Screenshot-20221217-225842.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
On borrowed time imo. Probably will go by the way of Plano. Plano had their time as well. But the cities around them grew bigger and people moved to those including Plano building more schools.

Made my comment after I saw DalMem comment.
There's been a lot of nepotism in Plano ISD/AD which has contributed to their downfall. That and white flight to surrounding suburbs/exurbs the last decade.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Plano ISD/AD could give any shyt less about football because they refused to adapt with the times. That their problem. Well, it least under the old ISD/AD. Maybe that’ll change cause all the good players would just go to Allen.

Katy has too much of a rich tradition & community to ever fall off, especially anywhere near the level of Plano. They need some sort of makeover tho. Can’t ground & pound against these teams that have the size & athleticism to match up against you. Don’t have the defensive prowess they had 7 year ago either. I know they won a title in 2020, but that’s probably the weakest DII has ever been.