ColiPreps: The Official High School Football thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t support the shyt they do & the system they have, but Ill Buford High School in metro Atlanta against any HS in America.

Last edited:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
My high school got its first win in 2 years a far cry from when we went there but I’m proud of them. Crazy we went to having a division 1 athlete for like 5 street years to a dead program.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Player from my alma mater going to Bama. Might be the best player/QB in the state of a Mississippi, but they’ll have him as a safety in Tuscaloosa

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
#1 St. John Bosco vs #2 Mater Dei....the real national championship.....
The game Friday at 7:30 p.m. at Santa Ana Stadium will have the best collection of players on a high school football field in California. Perhaps in the country. One report stated that 76 NCAA Division I college football prospects will be in uniform.
Got damn!!! @ 76 prospects if that is true....my little cousin one of them....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Where are those two schools? Suburban areas? Diverse? Affluent?
:russ:....does any of that really matter?...they are the two best high school football programs in the nation and have been for quite sometime....but I'll entertain you...Mater Dei is in South Orange County and is not in a suburban area.....diverse and affluent?....they in the South OC....:mjlol:....St. John Bosco is located in Bellflower and I would say is in more of a suburban area....thats LA county....it's an all boys school but it's more diverse than Mater Dei is....yes they both heavily recruit and they both travel to prove they are the best in the nation....

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:russ:....does any of that really matter?...they are the two best high school football programs in the nation and have been for quite sometime....but I'll entertain you...Mater Dei is in South Orange County and is not in a suburban area.....diverse and affluent?....they in the South OC....:mjlol:....St. John Bosco is located in Bellflower and I would say is in more of a suburban area....thats LA county....it's an all boys school but it's more diverse than Mater Dei is....yes they both heavily recruit and they both travel to prove they are the best in the nation....
lol I was just asking b/c I was curious. :hubie:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Samples deserved that L for not finding a better starting QB than that. Pathetic

Congratulations to SOC. The feeling they gave the city will be remembered forever

:whoo: Why didn't nobody mention that Samples hired DeSoto's former Head Coach & OC Todd Peterman to be Duncanville's OC this season?:
https://www.6atexasfootball.com/forum/main-forum/665017-way-too-early-2022-predictions?p=666724#post666724
https://www.6atexasfootball.com/forum/main-forum/team-threads/671080-duncanville-panthers-team-thread
https://www.prepgridiron.com/topic/25977-todd-peterman-oc-at-duncanville/

Y'all think that will make a difference?

Very huge win for SOC, I went to a DISD school and these days that’s very unprecedented what SOC accomplished because so many families have moved their kids out of district.

Another wild thing is a lot of those SOC kids didn’t start getting scholarship offers until they were Dee in the playoffs. I guess better late than never.
If you ain’t going to Duncanville to Desoto, SOC is the spot. Cedar Hill might be down for a minute since McGuire left.
Hopefully SOC's title run will spur other places to put more money into inner city schools athletic programs.

Tired of seeing suburb schools always running shyt in Texas
What is the "inner-city" school in San Antonio?

Houston needs to resurrect Yates football. @Supper
Speaking of which, what is Dallas Skyline H.S.' excuse for not being good? They're 1 of the biggest schools in the state with over 4K students in a fertile talent area & with them being a Magnet school they could literally recruit kids all over district as long as their in a magnet program.

@shopthatwrecks