ColiPreps: The Official High School Football thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

We break down 6A Division I of the 2021 Texas high school football playoffs.

Be sure to check out our PLAYOFF CENTRAL page, which is the hub for all things TXHSFB Playoffs at texasfootball.com/playoffs!

We break down 6A Division II of the 2021 Texas high school football playoffs.

We break down 5A Division I of the 2021 Texas high school football playoffs.

We break down 5A Division II of the 2021 Texas high school football playoffs.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand both sides are coming from

I'm sure some of these public schools that are consistently the top teams in their states are recruiting players + parent moving to have their sons play on the team

Mater Dei has NoCal players on their team, so they do recruit the entire state not just their area. But Mater Dei has to compete with other schools in their division for players.

Auburn (Alabama public) was competitive with IMG Academy, coaching still matters.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I never seen a team come out with the thing blue line flag. Magnolia West HS in Magnolia, TX...this area is hella racist right? @Houston911 @Numpsay

FEq0W5nWUAA5q2x

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Just now realizing SOC head coach is Kyle Ward ex Kimball Knight safety think he graduated from Ul Lafayette

Little brother of Bj Ward ex Fsu Seminole
Ward is DC. But he'll be a head coach next season. Skyline should hire him. Jason Todd the head coach. He's a Lincoln alum. The whole staff is born and raised in South Dallas/Oak Cliff/Pleasant Grove. No outsiders.