ColiPreps: The Official High School Football thread

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas teams are rarely as good as the top Cali teams or any of the top powerhouses nationally. Just the way it's governed. Very few schools consistently at the top.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Mater dei is def the best

They got 24 or 25 3 or 4 star players

St john bosco not to far behind

They beat them a couple times

Mater dei 60-3 last 5 years

St john bosco 57-8 most the losses come against eavh other

De la salle 52-7 last 5 years all the losses to mater dei and bosco or 5

Centennial
Folsom
Cchs san diego
Servite

Will give alot of top programs in other states a run for they money and prob beat them

Cali hs football the best

:comeon: Again you aren’t comparing apples to apples here. If Mater Dei came and played a Texas All Star team you’d have a much different result. Of course they should be one of the better teams nationally if they are allowed to recruit to there school. The Texas team they played is a public school breh.

Daps
:comeon: Again you aren’t comparing apples to apples here. If Mater Dei came and played a Texas All Star team you’d have a much different result. Of course they should be one of the better teams nationally if they are allowed to recruit to there school. The Texas team they played is a public school breh.

Mater dei
St john bosco
De la salle

Beat everyone public or private

Duncanville got 16 3 or 4 stars that not a typical public school

They recruit within they city or area im sure

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Mater dei
St john bosco
De la salle

They may recruit 1 or 2 kids in the city/area but not the entire state. Plus there are plenty of other schools to compete with. No Texas school recruits at the level Mater Dei does so the playing field will never be equal. But continue beating your chest because your Cali all star teams beat teams that don't do what they do.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Mater dei
St john bosco
De la salle

The vast majority of Texas public schools will come from that immediate area. Texas will never allow schools like De La Salle or Mater Dei or St John Bosch to exist there. Deion Sanders tried to create one I believe and it was promptly discontinued by the UIL.

but why are they playing Duncanville? It’s one of the better teams but it’s not the best.

Daps
The vast majority of Texas public schools will come from that immediate area. Texas will never allow schools like De La Salle or Mater Dei or St John Bosch to exist there. Deion Sanders tried to create one I believe and it was promptly discontinued by the UIL.

but why are they playing Duncanville? It’s one of the better teams but it’s not the best.

They offered every team in texas a opportunity only duncaville took it

Im assuming the other teams kno they cant beat them

All teams recruit at some level

U not having 16 3 to 5 stars at a public school if its not some type of recruiting

Cali teams are just better

Florida number 2

than yall or ga

But mater dei and bosco is another level

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach

read that they were the only ones willing to play Mater Dei. Props to them for reppin Texas when no one else would

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
They offered every team in texas a opportunity only duncaville took it

Im assuming the other teams kno they cant beat them

All teams recruit at some level

U not having 16 3 to 5 stars at a public school if its not some type of recruiting

Cali teams are just better

Florida number 2

than yall or ga

But mater dei and bosco is another level
No team recruits to the level of mater dei and bosco. There is not a team in Texas to ever have done that. If they did, they would be ruled ineligible to participate in high school athletics in Texas. I believe De La Salle went to Trinity and lost to them a couple years ago. That same Trinity team lost to a 7-5 team in the first playoff game at home. So you can't go wrong with Texas, Florida, or California. I bet the majority, if not all, of those Duncanville players live in Duncanville.

Daps
No team recruits to the level of mater dei and bosco. There is not a team in Texas to ever have done that. If they did, they would be ruled ineligible to participate in high school athletics in Texas. I believe De La Salle went to Trinity and lost to them a couple years ago. That same Trinity team lost to a 7-5 team in the first playoff game at home. So you can't go wrong with Texas, Florida, or California. I bet the majority, if not all, of those Duncanville players live in Duncanville.

Yea dont get it twisted Texas hs football elite

Duncanville moved the ball on mater dei early and rb ran for 125 yards so there a great team

Mater dei and bosco recruit heavy but its mainly just so cal players and a few nor cal

Img right there but they recruit nationally

Mater dei and bosco o line and d line is what sepearate them

But i got love for texas alot of fam there and Respect they hs football