ColiPreps: The Official High School Football thread

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:comeon: Again you aren’t comparing apples to apples here. If Mater Dei came and played a Texas All Star team you’d have a much different result. Of course they should be one of the better teams nationally if they are allowed to recruit to there school. The Texas team they played is a public school breh.
:russ:....ever hear of the Cal-Tex Shrine game???...or Southern California Shrine Game??....if not look it up...it was all stars from So Cal High School's vs All Stars from Texas High School's....So Cal had the over all wins the times they played....6-1....:umad:....

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:russ:....ever hear of the Cal-Tex Shrine game???...or Southern California Shrine Game??....if not look it up...it was all stars from So Cal High School's vs All Stars from Texas High School's....So Cal had the over all wins the times they played....6-1....:umad:....

Could be wrong but I don't ever remember any of the top ranked recruits playing in those games.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Could be wrong but I don't ever remember any of the top ranked recruits playing in those games.
I know Vontez Duff personally and he was a big recruit...had a great career at Notre Dame....I played in the game in '97 for So Cal....:manny:....there were definitely other big name recruits for Texas....We've also had similar games against Florida and I believe we lead the series on that as well....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
#1 Mater Dei vs #3 St. John Bosco tonight.....:wow: ....alot of talent will be on showcase in this nationally televised game....should be a great one!....

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Question for ya'll. What schools are the worst run football programs? FBS and FCS. I'm talking administration, coaching staff, facilities, no support from fans. Just horrible all around that you wouldn't recommend anyone to go to that school.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Question for ya'll. What schools are the worst run football programs? FBS and FCS. I'm talking administration, coaching staff, facilities, no support from fans. Just horrible all around that you wouldn't recommend anyone to go to that school.
I wouldn't send my child to that dumpster fire in Tallahassee. You really have to hate your child to do that. Mizzou is a POS place. Just look at their racial history. You gotta give us more particulars