Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No. Just like you can't call every person that uses nikka a racist. You can't say the same about cac. I just told you what I say is based on individual words/actions.

Stop selectively reading just to prop up your point.

Only reason you'd go through these lengths to try to compare and normalize me saying cac to cacs actually wanting me dead, is to defend them.

We are back to square one now.
Your rationalizations are amusing. I supposed the down low guy isn't gay because he doesn't technically feel attraction to other men he just likes getting fukked in his ass. You can attempt to rationalize your way out of anything.

You address people disrespectfully by their race then you get classified with the rest of the people that disrespect people by race.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Your rationalizations are amusing. I supposed the down low guy isn't gay because he doesn't technically feel attraction to other men he just likes getting fukked in his ass. You can attempt to rationalize your way out of anything.

You address people disrespectfully by their race then you get classified with the rest of the people that disrespect people by race.
Now you jumped to talking about gay shyt :huhldup:

Don't give a fukk about your classification. You obviously have a very limited(purposely ignorant) view of the situation :camby:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Now you jumped to talking about gay shyt :huhldup:

Don't give a fukk about your classification. You obviously have a very limited(purposely ignorant) view of the situation :camby:
I'm just taking your logic that one can do what a certain class of people constantly does and not be part of that class of people and applying it to something else. By your logic nothing I said is about gay people because being gay requires attraction and in the example there is none. Suddenly you abandon your own logic and call what I said gay. The thing about sound logic is it holds up when reapplied. Faulty logic falls apart.

You can talk like a racist by using racial slurs and not be a racist because in your mind there is no racist intent then two man can fukk each other in the ass and not be gay because they aren't attracted to men they just like the feeling.

Clearly the logic holds right? In the real world when you do something associated with a certain class of people you get associated with that class of people.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm just taking your logic that one can do what a certain class of people constantly does and not be part of that class of people and applying it to something else. By your logic nothing I said is about gay people because being gay requires attraction and in the example there is none. Suddenly you abandon your own logic and call what I said gay. The thing about sound logic is it holds up when reapplied. Faulty logic falls apart.
Only logic falling apart is yours with that dumb shyt you just said :francis:

You can talk like a racist by using racial slurs and not be a racist because in your mind there is no racist intent then two man can fukk each other in the ass and not be gay because they aren't attracted to men they just like the feeling.
And you continue on with it.

Compare saying words to getting fukked in the ass brehs :mjlol:

Clearly the logic holds right? In the real world when you do something associated with a certain class of people you get associated with that class of people.
funny you say this is, but at the beginning of the thread you went on your triad about how people aren't racist merely for paling around with racists. Now you've switched your logic again to defend the white guy and condemn the black people.

Seems it's your logic that changes depending on the race of the person you are talking about:mjpls:

So if merely palling around with racist, makes a person racist themself, then you must now believe Colin is a racist? No?

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Am I really seeing racism being boiled down to a math equation/algorithm???:hhh::hhh::hhh: