Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So if a white person calls you a "racial term" he's just saying a racial term right? Doesn't mean he's a racist and it's also not equatable to the statement right?
Depends on the context.

Merely saying the term doesn't in itself indicate racism. And it definitely doesn't enact racism. Actions do that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think you're trying to see a grey world in

black & white(No Pun Intended). So, let's agree to disagree.
I'm a logical person so I analyze the logic of what I see and cut to the heart of the matter.

Even you saw the logic presented bare and instead of choosing to agree with me on it you'd rather say you disagree which is basically siding with this logic as being acceptable in some cases.

I am x and they are y, y is different than x so I dislike, hate, disrespect them for being y.

Once you start to see that logic in what people do and say instead of just being distracted by the target of the logic you'll probably find what I say agreeable. Deep down though many people ultimately don't really care when something doesn't apply to them. It's like that video I posted with the republican that hated Obamacare until he needed it. Once that applied to him then he had the courage to stand up infront of Paul Ryan and say people need this it should exist. What he really meant was I needed it so now it's ok but before who really gave a shyt?

Racism and racial slurs are wrong when people with brown skin are the targets but when white people are the targets *shrugs shoulders* How do you think Donald Trump a man that openly said racial inflammatory shyt and sexist shyt became president? Because people heard what he said and since they weren't the targets in many cases they shrugged it off and voted for him anyway. Because more people in this country won't take a stand against racism that doesn't apply to them than that will.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Depends on the context.

Merely saying the term doesn't in itself indicate racism. And it definitely doesn't enact racism. Actions do that.

Here is an action for you. I say the term (to speak is a verb so it's an action) in the context of directing it at someone who has that skin of that color. I am clearly not using said term as a complement but instead as an insult. I have now turned a skin color into an insult and because said skin color is now used as an insult that implies some sort of inferiority to it if it is indented to be insulting to them.

If you want to call someone out on their actions then call them out on their actions. If they're a racist then call them that if they're a bigot then call them that. That actually addresses their actions instead of taking the color of their skin and saying it to them as if it's intended to be insulting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Here is an action for you. I say the term (to speak is a verb so it's an action) in the context of directing it at someone who has that skin of that color. I am clearly not using said term as a complement but instead as an insult. I have now turned a skin color into an insult and because said skin color is now used as an insult that implies some sort of inferiority to it if it is indented to be insulting to them.
No. An insult doesn't imply inferiority.

With every post you make up some scenario to read extra meaning into words in order to support your stance.

If you want to call someone out on their actions then call them out on their actions. If they're a racist then call them that if they're a bigot then call them that. That actually addresses their actions instead of taking the color of their skin and saying it to them as if it's intended to be insulting.

Two things at play here.

KKK member doesn't like me because the color of my skin. Doesn't need me to open my mouth. Doesn't need to know anything about me. He hates me.

I call said KKK member a cac. It's cause his actions and his opinions on me. I acknowledged his race in my stament because he already hates me for my skin color. You can't ask me to ignore race, when the only reason for the exchange is race in the first place.

My disdain for him isn't cause of his skin color, I don't have any ill feelings for him until AFTER he opens his mouth or shows me his actions. I don't categorize all white people as such, nore do I think anything is "inherent to white genes"(as if that makes any sense in the first place)

If you can't understand the difference between these situations then I don't have anything I could tell you.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No. An insult doesn't imply inferiority.

With every post you make up some scenario to read extra meaning into words in order to support your stance.

Two things at play here.

KKK member doesn't like me because the color of my skin. Doesn't need me to open my mouth. Doesn't need to know anything about me. He hates me.

I call said KKK member a cac. It's cause his actions and his opinions on me. I acknowledged his race in my stament because he already hates me for my skin color. You can't ask me to ignore race, when the only reason for the exchange is race in the first place.

My disdain for him isn't cause of his skin color, I don't have any ill feelings for him until AFTER he opens his mouth or shows me his actions. I don't categorize all white people as such, nore do I think anything is "inherent to white genes"(as if that makes any sense in the first place)

If you can't understand the difference between these situations then I don't have anything I could tell you.
You insult some which is to disrespect them. That disrespect is a word rooted and created from the color of their skin. Then you say I don't mean to disrespect the color of his skin but his actions all the while the insult is still based off skin color not actions. Then you say your disrespect to them doesn't imply inferority as if people disrespect someone they don't feel to be inferior to them.

You could choose to call them a racist which is an insult based off what they do or a bigot also based on action but cracker ass cracker is a skin color based insult used at people of a certain skin color.

I'm not reading anything extra into calling a white man a cracker. You know damn well it's an insult based off skin color and you know damn well people don't insult someone or something they see as respectable or equal.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You insult some which is to disrespect them. That disrespect is a word rooted and created from the color of their skin. Then you say I don't mean to disrespect the color of his skin but his actions all the while the insult is still based off skin color not actions. Then you say your disrespect to them doesn't imply inferority as if people disrespect someone they don't feel to be inferior to them.
I never said I don't intend to disrespect them. My use of the word is definitely ment to be disrespectful.

I said my use of the word doesn't indicate disrespect or disdain for the race as a whole. Only the one I'm directing the word to. And I'm not directing the disrespect at the mere fact that they are white. It's at their individual actions and statements.

You could choose to call them a racist which is an insult based off what they do or a bigot also based on action but cracker ass cracker is a skin color based insult used at people of a certain skin color.
I already explained this to you. The acknowledgment of their skin is a direct result of the fact that the topic is race.

All they see is my race, but you'd expect me to pretend that doesn't exist?

I'm not reading anything extra into calling a white man a cracker. You know damn well it's an insult based off skin color and you know damn well people don't insult someone or something they see as respectable or equal.
I don't see cacs as respectable. I never said I did. I said use of the word doesn't indicate hate for the entire race, just due to skin color.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I never said I don't intend to disrespect them. My use of the word is definitely ment to be disrespectful.

I said my use of the word doesn't indicate disrespect or disdain for the race as a whole. Only the one I'm directing the word to. And I'm not directing the disrespect at the mere fact that they are white. It's at their individual actions and statements.

I already explained this to you. The acknowledgment of their skin is a direct result of the fact that the topic is race.

All they see is my race, but you'd expect me to pretend that doesn't exist?

I don't see cacs as respectable. I never said I did. I said use of the word doesn't indicate hate for the entire race, just due to skin color.
I get it you only call the bad ones cacs like I said pages ago. You justify your use of a racial slur however you want to. Just know that the racist you use it on feels just as justified as you do in what they do. This never ends until people drop the nonsense and start acting like people are individuals.

Perhaps if you don't want to be confused as a racist you should stop addressing people by racial slurs which is something racist tend to do.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I get it you only call the bad ones cacs like I said pages ago. You justify your use of a racial slur however you want to. Just know that the racist you use it on feels just as justified as you do in what they do. This never ends until people drop the nonsense and start acting like people are individuals.

Perhaps if you don't want to be confused as a racist you should stop addressing people by racial slurs which is something racist tend to do.
No. Just like you can't call every person that uses nikka a racist. You can't say the same about cac. I just told you what I say is based on individual words/actions.

Stop selectively reading just to prop up your point.

Only reason you'd go through these lengths to try to compare and normalize me saying cac to cacs actually wanting me dead, is to defend them.

We are back to square one now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Patreon already almost at 20K a month :wow:
@winb83 like this guy here.

He clearly thinks it's a joke that these people would like to see people with brown skin eradicated.

He's even admitted to monetarily supporting them.

There's clearly no sense of respect for the situation or people with brown skin coming from him

But you're telling me I'm wrong and I'm the racist for calling him a cac? But he's all good and respect worthy, just innocently giving his "opinion"?

:stopitslime:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Already surpassed the kinda funny games patreon within hours :pachaha:

Neogaf is having a bytch fit.

They had a 100+ page thread of nothing but Colin slander when he left kinda funny then they locked the thread announcing this within a few pages :pachaha:

The salt is real :pachaha: