Colin Cowherd unloads guns on Dominicans

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
People still listen to cacheard:snoop:

Lots of dumb asses in here thinking they know about Haitian/Dominican history.

They always wanna point out this deportation of Haitians without thinking to themselves. :ohhh: Can't the Haitian government provide to these people what they need so they won't have to migrate to other countries.

The DR government has given Haitian immigrants enough time to get their paperwork together and even stretching the deadline before these deportations start. Half of the people didn't just bother starting the process or the Haitian government just didn't give a fukk about providing it's people with the necessary documentation to get citizenship elsewhere.

The DR is not like the United States and does not have the money and resources to provide for the Many immigrants from Haiti and even then they have provided the most support. DR the first ones one scene after the earth quake and the last to leave. United States let Haitians come in for a bit and kicked them right back out and this does not get talked about. The Haitian government has been provided with milions of dollars and support for from other countries to rebuild and you still have areas in Haiti that still look like they were decimated by this earthquake yesterday(but this does not get talked about). I ain't gonna let you dudes that don't know shyt about these two countries history talk shyt with your white media driven narratives.:camby:
:pacspit:
Yall muh fukkaz is trash fam.. we supposed to be one... most yall really don't knw yall black

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is pure trash on levels I can't believe.

If a child of Haitian decent is born in the DR, why are they at fault, vilified and cast out of the country for nothing but being born?

Second, you just listened to Cowherd NO DIFFERENT THAN ANYONE IN HERE. Why do you think you performed something special?
I agree with you on this it's not a child's fault where they are born and while I think this part of law is messed up I'm pointing out other parts of what the media is trying to demonize the Dominican Republic for.

We talking about cowheard and someone feels the need to shyt on Dominicans for a different reason than what this thread is getting at.
I don't have a single Dominican friend that doesn't think DR is on BS with that deportation shyt. Miss me with this. I didn't even read past your sentence on that.

I thought it was bullshyt till I did my research on what's going on. Those trying to make this into a racial war are wrong as fukk because Dominican R populations is more than half is black.
:pacspit:
Yall muh fukkaz is trash fam.. we supposed to be one... most yall really don't knw yall black
I think we are one.
And how is it trash do you know who I am and do you know that I have both Haitian and Dominicans in my family.I do recognize that my father is black Dominican which makes me black so what point are you trying to convey here?

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I agree with you on this it's not a child's fault where they are born and while I think this part of law is messed up I'm pointing out other parts of what the media is trying to demonize the Dominican Republic for.

We talking about cowheard and someone feels the need to shyt on Dominicans for a different reason than what this thread is getting at.

I thought it was bullshyt till I did my research on what's going on. Those trying to make this into a racial war are wrong as fukk because Dominican R populations is more than half is black.

I think we are one.
And how is it trash do you know who I am and do you know that I have both Haitian and Dominicans in my family.I do recognize that my father is black Dominican which makes me black so what point are you trying to convey here?
Then I applaud u.. holla at your "woes" den.. :stopitslime:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We with you DR just brush off the hate. There was no reason to bring up educational levels in the DR and I'm sure he has no clue. Clearly he had something on his chest.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Colin Cowherd Needs To Stop Talking About Dominicans

1343336223699282321.jpg

Wow
Negged :ehh:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He tried to clarify today using the language barrier point, which would have made a lot more sense than his original point, but that wasn't what he said yesterday. If that's truly where he was trying to take that, he did an awful job explaining it

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:yeshrug:
im not 100% convinced that has anything to do with haiti being a black country rather then a poor one

im pretty much sure if mexico was their boardering neighbor they would have the same deportation policy as they do to the haitians
Yeah that they hang haitian gtfo deport ppl who was dr for three generation, that dont even speak creole