Colin Cowherd unloads guns on Dominicans

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Uh...I don't know....how about the Dominican Republic where blacks are being lynched and deported

if u read my previous post -i already explained this
im just not convince dominicans are doing these things to haitians because there are black - IMO its strickly a cultural thing

being part west indian got plenty of jamaicans in my fam
and i can tell u 1st hand ....most of dem have a major disliking to haitians & vice versa -personally speaking i dont know why nor how it started but its been this way all my life

and being born & raised in the bronx
again, i can tell u 1st hand -hanging out on fordham rd, tremount, kingsbridge, burnside, da concourse etc...etc... dominicans & puerto ricans used to war against each other & to till this day have plenty of animosity toward each other

walk up to one of them & ask if they are the other - and tell me the look on their face!

again
shyt is a cultrual thing
IMO the same shyt would be happening if 2 examples i just gave, were bordering countries

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If folks stayed silent and "ignored" his comments like @42monks stated, he'd still be on the air. But WAIT!! Blacks not listening to him is responsible for getting him off the air!! :russ:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Hopefully FS pulls their contract with him too then we can be rid of this clown for good.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
lol espn fired colin with a week left on his contract...nice job espn