Colin Cowherd unloads guns on Dominicans

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So you have a reading comprehension issue :beli:

"I'm not ignoring racism. I've known cowherd was a racist fukkboy for years, everyone with sense has

but he's a talking head and they exist solely to create attention and can't exist without it. stop watching, listening to bytches like this and they won't have a job anymore. its too fukking simple. its not like this is a racist judge or something that people just ain't know about or elect. its a fukking hack journalist. stop giving him clicks and views."
You knowing he's a racist has jack shyt to with it because **gasp** most of us do too!

You being arrogant enough to think you're the ONLY ONE in here whose heard Colin rant through the Coli...all is dumb folks are listeners of the show. How fukking PHONY

But to advocate ignoring away a racist solves it because you can align his departure from ESPN being a showcase of ignoring power is not only a lie, but you being intellectually dishonest.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
who says we listen to his show? only time i ever hear him speak is when a thread is made on here, or i see his comments making the rounds on twitter. hes not getting any extra clicks or views based off this thread
I don't even know why you quoted me like I said YOU do. :dwillhuh:
You knowing he's a racist has jack shyt to with it because **gasp** most of us do too!

You being arrogant enough to think you're the ONLY ONE in here whose heard Colin rant through the Coli...all is dumb folks are listeners of the show. How fukking PHONY

But to advocate ignoring away a racist solves it because you can align his departure from ESPN being a showcase of ignoring power is not only a lie, but you being intellectually dishonest
He literally makes his living off of shock jock journalism. Why can't you understand that?

This is not the same as ignoring racist gov officials at all. So why make the same arguments?

NYC Rebel

Daps
I don't even know why you quoted me like I said YOU do. :dwillhuh:

He literally makes his living off of shock jock journalism. Why can't you understand that?

This is not the same as ignoring racist gov officials at all. So why make the same arguments?
NOW you've moved the goalpost to "what's more important" rankings. Man please

NYC Rebel

Daps
now i'm arrogant :dead:
You're the ONLY ONE who heard what Colin said through the Coli. Everyone of us idiots actually gave him clicks. :stopitslime:

You can't post without thinking we can't understand like you.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You're the ONLY ONE who heard what Colin said through the Coli. Everyone of us idiots actually gave him clicks. :stopitslime:
i just came here to neg a OP and 1 star a thread. yal keep quoting me so i'm happy to kill time and throw a response back

the people that listen to /watch cowherd and know his history that are in any way 'surprised' by his comments or feel that they are important news that should be shared are, in fact, idiots

i stand by this. i don't know why anyone wouldn't.
NOW you've moved the goalpost to "what's more important" rankings. Man please
uh no i didn't

they're different and if you cant understand the difference between ignoring a gov official and ignoring a talking head then you're either dumb, desperate to win an argument for internet reasons, or know something that the entire western world doesn't :coffee:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sports commentators are one of the few members of the media who literally CAN Go away if you don't give them the clicks / ratings / attention they deserve

How's ROB PARKER doing for example?

If that's not rhetorical he's not doing too bad. He's got a decent broadcasting job in your neck of the woods, which I'm sure you're aware. Rob Parker shouldn't have been fired when you consider the dumb shyt other people have said/done on ESPN. Wonder why he got bodied tho :mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not true. Fox news and right wing radio has shown that ignorant stupidity always has a market. Take it on directly.
It is true just have to have the majority agree with your views that a person don't need to be listened to, read, viewed on tv, etc. In this case your in the minority that's why it not working not that it doesn't work.