Colin Cowherd unloads guns on Dominicans

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
have to be honest, i've met very few dominicans and puerto ricans here in ny i can respect. like every nationality and culture of course, there are a few good eggs.

the majority are cockroaches living off welfare in the projects, and act just like hood blacks

not to mention their accent is disgusting and their music is mostly fukking shyt. we as new yorkers are all slightly dumber for having to interact with these people and their "culture", even only peripherally

their sporting culture is straight though. :yeshrug:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
have to be honest, i've met very few dominicans and puerto ricans here in ny i can respect

the majority are cockroaches living off welfare in the projects, and act just like hood blacks

not to mention their accent is disgusting and their music is mostly fukking shyt. we as new yorkers are all slightly dumber for having to interact with these people and their "culture", even only peripherally

Jesus christ. You have got to be white

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
have to be honest, i've met very few dominicans and puerto ricans here in ny i can respect. like every nationality and culture of course, there are a few good eggs.

@Brooklynzson @cook :camby: His trolling has gone too far.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

:ban: :pacspit:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:scust: This sounds like some CAC shyt. Stop trolling fakkit.