Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Whatever you tel yourself.

"ignoring" away racists has never produced results
you think people are ignoring racism

when in reality they're damning him with their refusal to give him an audience as a literal entertainer. they acknowledge his stances and remove his platform, his status as an asset to his employer.

and when you're at the point where you have to make up shyt and put words in people's mouths to give yourself a leg to stand on in argument you should just pack it in for the day :palm:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Nice

fukk all dominicans. They think they're white. Always acting above haitians like they aren't black themselves. Deporting the shyt out of them right now. Glad to hear a white person let them know how they're looked at by them and that they'll never be white. No amount of skin bleaching and shipping out haitians will ever have white folks look at dominic00ns as white.

Mike-Woodson-Coach-FacePalm.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
you think people are ignoring racism

when in reality they're damning him with their refusal to give him an audience as a literal entertainer. they acknowledge his stances and remove his platform, his status as an asset to his employer.

and when you're at the point where you have to make up shyt and put words in people's mouths to give yourself a leg to stand on in argument you should just pack it in for the day :palm:
I think YOU advocated it on your first post.

Out audienceship never affected his viewership or standing. So "ignoring" him as a listener is what we've LONG done...so how did that work for him?

Nothing for me to make up. You clearly believe ignoring him is an effective tactic to counter his racism. Guess what? It isn't doing shyt.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Your approach works if everybody buys into it. But what actually happens is that like minded idiots listen to such garbage, and convince others of its correctness and then release the garbage into the wild. This type of rhetoric and sentiment has a disproportionate effect on every day life in this country.

In case you haven't noticed, a certain group of people in this nation have begun pushing back against civil rights by using terms like "reverse discrimination" and 'playing the race card". These people are the reason why police officers around the nation feel empowered to kill black people. These people are the reason why black people are being disenfranchised. These types of a$$holes don't just disappear because YOU choose to ignore them.
no it doesnt breh.
he's just a paid troll...just like most people on TV/Youtube/media.

You probably are a fan of a troll...the troll you like just says shyt you agree w/.

A cop shooting someone has nothing to do w/ a SPORTS COMMENTATOR saying something loose.
Thats like a white person blaming Tariq Nasheed for a black man beating up a random white person.

Like dude said...people constantly talking about these clowns do nothing but stuff their pockets.
Its what they want.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think YOU advocated it on your first post.

Out audienceship never affected his viewership or standing. So "ignoring" him as a listener is what we've LONG done...so how did that work for him?
But it did :what: he's only good with one group and it happens to be the one that best represents FOX in general. ESPN has a diverse, generally left, and young/socially progressive aimed viewership and nothing that Cowherd ever says lines up with increased ratings, yay or nay, because he hits too many negatives at once.

That's why he's at Fox. He refused to compromise like Stephen A. He's the far-right version of Simmons - and refused the contract from ESPN much in the same way and left for a distant, distant 2nd in Sports Entertainment.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Full quote:

“It’s too complex? I’ve never bought into that ‘baseball is too complex.’ Really? A third of the sport is from the Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic has not been known in my lifetime as having world class academic abilities. A lot of those kids come from rough backgrounds and have not had opportunities academically that other kids from other countries have. Baseball is like any sport. It’s mostly instincts. A sportswriter who covers baseball could go up to Tony La Russa and make an argument and Tony would listen and it would seem reasonable. There’s not a single NFL writer in the country who could diagram a play for Bill Belichick. You know, we get caught up in this whole ‘thinking-man’s game.’ Is it in the same family? Most people could do it. It’s not being a concert pianist. It’s in the same family.”

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
no it doesnt breh.
he's just a paid troll...just like most people on TV/Youtube/media.

You probably are a fan of a troll...the troll you like just says shyt you agree w/.

A cop shooting someone has nothing to do w/ a SPORTS COMMENTATOR saying something loose.
Thats like a white person blaming Tariq Nasheed for a black man beating up a random white person.

Like dude said...people constantly talking about these clowns do nothing but stuff their pockets.
Its what they want.

Rush Limbaugh started off as just a troll. his primary interest was originally just sports. I'm not sure why you and others believe there's a clear divide between

a) the "sports" world and the regular world; and
b) the troll world and the regular world.

And whether or not the initial source is disingenuous, the idiots that buy into that shyt are usually true believers.

NYC Rebel

Daps
But it did :what: he's only good with one group and it happens to be the one that best represents FOX in general. ESPN has a diverse, generally left, and young/socially progressive aimed viewership and nothing that Cowherd ever says lines up with increased ratings, yay or nay, because he hits too many negatives at once.

That's why he's at Fox. He refused to compromise like Stephen A. He's the far-right version of Simmons - and refused the contract from ESPN much in the same way and left for a distant, distant 2nd in Sports Entertainment.

NO!! IT DIDNT.

BLACK VIEWERSHIP DOES NOT CARRY COLIN COWHERD

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
NO!! IT DIDNT.

BLACK VIEWERSHIP DOES NOT CARRY COLIN COWHERD
Uhhh.... it doesn't carry Tony Kornheiser either :heh:

Difference between Cowherd and a lot of other people is that he doesn't consistently and permanently alienate new and casual viewership outside of his main target audience.

You arguing just to be arguing now man.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Full quote:

“It’s too complex? I’ve never bought into that ‘baseball is too complex.’ Really? A third of the sport is from the Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic has not been known in my lifetime as having world class academic abilities. A lot of those kids come from rough backgrounds and have not had opportunities academically that other kids from other countries have. Baseball is like any sport. It’s mostly instincts. A sportswriter who covers baseball could go up to Tony La Russa and make an argument and Tony would listen and it would seem reasonable. There’s not a single NFL writer in the country who could diagram a play for Bill Belichick. You know, we get caught up in this whole ‘thinking-man’s game.’ Is it in the same family? Most people could do it. It’s not being a concert pianist. It’s in the same family.”
how do people bring in any context of a "language barrier" to this quote?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Uhhh.... it doesn't carry Tony Kornheiser either :heh:

Difference between Cowherd and a lot of other people is that he doesn't consistently and permanently alienate new and casual viewership outside of his main target audience.

You arguing just to be arguing now man.
No...I'm arguing because you advocate silence in the face of bigotry.

I'm arguing because you accused me of being a listener when I stumbled across this thread no different than you.

I'm arguing that you are making shyt up believing a decline in black listeners got Colin off ESPN.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
No...I'm arguing because you advocate silence in the face of bigotry.

I'm arguing because you accused me of being a listener when I stumbled across this thread no different than you.

I'm arguing that you are making shyt up believing a decline in black listeners got Colin off ESPN.
So you have a reading comprehension issue :beli:

"I'm not ignoring racism. I've known cowherd was a racist fukkboy for years, everyone with sense has

but he's a talking head and they exist solely to create attention and can't exist without it. stop watching, listening to bytches like this and they won't have a job anymore. its too fukking simple. its not like this is a racist judge or something that people just ain't know about or elect. its a fukking hack journalist. stop giving him clicks and views."

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
So you have a reading comprehension issue :beli:

"I'm not ignoring racism. I've known cowherd was a racist fukkboy for years, everyone with sense has

but he's a talking head and they exist solely to create attention and can't exist without it. stop watching, listening to bytches like this and they won't have a job anymore. its too fukking simple. its not like this is a racist judge or something that people just ain't know about or elect. its a fukking hack journalist. stop giving him clicks and views."
who says we listen to his show? only time i ever hear him speak is when a thread is made on here, or i see his comments making the rounds on twitter. hes not getting any extra clicks or views based off this thread