Colin Cowherd unloads guns on Dominicans

Daps
Nice

fukk all dominicans. They think they're white. Always acting above haitians like they aren't black themselves. Deporting the shyt out of them right now. Glad to hear a white person let them know how they're looked at by them and that they'll never be white. No amount of skin bleaching and shipping out haitians will ever have white folks look at dominic00ns as white.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Now I'm a listener. You must listen to him too.

You are in this thread
you literally in here saying that people should listen :mjlol: my first post was fukk yal for listening to him :mjlol: you and that other chump implying i'm a c00n for 'ignoring racism'

you don't even know what you're actually mad about anymore :pachaha::banderas::umad:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
you literally in here saying that people should listen :mjlol: my first post was fukk yal for listening to him :mjlol: you and that other chump implying i'm a c00n for 'ignoring racism'

you don't even know what you're actually mad about anymore :pachaha::banderas::umad:
No...You said listen. I came across this thread NO DIFFERENT THAN YOU. I said IGNORING away his racism doesn't change shyt.

YOU believe we are the ones that got him off ESPN. YOU believe his support was built off of us

I never called you a c00n. I simply think you new age niqqas are weak thinking ignoring away offensive shyt stops by ignoring it.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
New age niqqas like to think there's "strength" and "character" in ignoring racists.

:heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
YHjfwGt.gif

That Haiti deportation shyt doesn't look good no matter how you slice it

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i need to see a link, this cac loves to put his 2 cents in when talking about minorities
Like this when he didn't give a fuk about the police brutality and murder of a citizen. He was more concerned about a CVS and looting. He had nothing to say about riots after sporting events like the ones in Kentucky, Huntington Beach, Keene, NH or West Virginia.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I actually was listening this morning. He was saying that baseball is not a complex sport with a bunch of strategy to learn (from the player's perspective) and so its easier for a player who doesn't have English as a first language to thrive as compared to a sport like football. He mentioned the success of Asian baseball players too.

yeah this was the exact context...the language barrier isnt an issue in baseball like it would be in football.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That Haiti deportation shyt doesn't look good no matter how you slice it

:yeshrug:
im not 100% convinced that has anything to do with haiti being a black country rather then a poor one

im pretty much sure if mexico was their boardering neighbor they would have the same deportation policy as they do to the haitians

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Nice

fukk all dominicans. They think they're white. Always acting above haitians like they aren't black themselves. Deporting the shyt out of them right now. Glad to hear a white person let them know how they're looked at by them and that they'll never be white. No amount of skin bleaching and shipping out haitians will ever have white folks look at dominic00ns as white.
*presses ignore*