Colibreh goes through INCREDIBLE transformation in only 12 months

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
6lbs a month for a year ain't even tough or mildly difficult when you are 310. It's actually modest.

And he's 6'4 he just looked like a big big guy. It's not like he was 5'6 310.

This is light work for someone like him.
No one is gaining 60lbs of lean muscle in a year unless they’re Captain America. The actual upper bound is around 20-25lbs. Our cells can only synthesize so much protein to build lean muscles.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one is gaining 60lbs of lean muscle in a year unless they’re Captain America. The actual upper bound is around 20-25lbs. Our cells can only synthesize so much protein to build lean muscles.

I don't think he gained 60lbs of muscle at all, I feel like the muscles were there, they were just covered by fat.

Look at his arms and legs. They had fat on them. Wasn't elephantiasis status. Just not defined and covered by fat. You burn the fat off and you are left with the muscles. His legs and arms still look the same size, just minus the fat. And of course he lost the fat on his core and torso. It's not like he went from 11 in arms to 19 inch arms or 22 in legs to 30 inch legs.

I haven't looked into his posts or details. I just think he was a big male in stature being 6'4 and just a little flabby having the pot belly and titties. I don't see this as a drastic transformation.

If he had fat legs or turkey arms like
Lipedema-legs.jpg

Then yeah...

Daps
i think it's an average of 5 pounds a month which is like 500 calorie deficit a day. not hard at all if you are determined but the muscles definition is probably more impressive cuz i know people be in the gym for years and don't be that cut....
it's me.... i'm people lol.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Either capping about the timeframe or he was at the after before/not too long ago and just got back to it after dieting and lifting

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
He followed the four rules to recomp success.

1. Be ready to Gear up and finish through scheduled workouts.

2. Eat Clen foods and track your macros.

3. Keep it SLINple and don't overcomplicate it.

4. Tren consistently.

...:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You walk for 6 hours a day my G?

Why not cycle and reduce overall time?

That day I had some shyt to do, needed to finish some reading, was also doing some coding learning/practice shyt.

I could've sat on the couch or at a table or desk, hell could've laid in bed. But why not just walk...

Even still mfs can watch 2 hrs of Netflix or Disney Plus or scroll insta and tiktok while just walking.