Colibreh goes through INCREDIBLE transformation in only 12 months

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I’ve taken two tren cycles and I know plenty of guys that have taken more cycles than that. With that being said, I’ve never seen a transformation that drastic over a year even with drugs. He looks untrained in the first pic. For that transformation to happen, he’d have to be 100% on his diet 365 days along with a few cycles of multiple steroids and even then that’s a big maybe especially if his training isn’t on point.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Steroids diet and a good workout plan.

Probably some lipo too

Nothing 100 % natural

Hard work
Dedication
And trenbologna sandwiches

he just mixes Ozempic with Tren every morning and gets 2 in 1 special

What happens when you eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up :wow:

Facts. 2-3.. maybe even 4-5.

That's the shape of a dude who been working out for yearssss. And had an incredible diet for years.
Like someone who competes in a sport

I’ve taken two tren cycles and I know plenty of guys that have taken more cycles than that. With that being said, I’ve never seen a transformation that drastic over a year even with drugs. He looks untrained in the first pic. For that transformation to happen, he’d have to be 100% on his diet 365 days along with a few cycles of multiple steroids and even then that’s a big maybe especially if his training isn’t on point.

6lbs a month for a year ain't even tough or mildly difficult when you are 310. It's actually modest.

And he's 6'4 he just looked like a big big guy. It's not like he was 5'6 310.

This is light work for someone like him.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Hell nah this ain’t light work.

Even if he was a multimillionaire who had no responsibilities or job to worry about that much of a change in just a year is ridiculously hard. Like damn near impossible. The mental fortitude alone is more than 99% of the population even with steroids factored in.

People usually take years to just develop the gym habits that lead to physiques like that. This is either cap or a one in a million genetic lottery. Not just genetics for the muscles… mentally being able to do that.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He 100% was on a dirty bulk, and put a pic up of his heaviest.. he was still lifting, probably strong as chit

This is what people normally want when they dirty bulk, but the mental strength to keep shedding the weight and being in a caloric deficit is what gets people. I remember going from 200 to 170 being shredded, probably 8% BF and it was MISERABLE to get there.

The diet. The cardio. It was fun and great at first, then became a grind. Haven’t done it since, might not ever again even tho my wife encourages me too

Dirty bulking isn’t the right way to do it tho imo. For one of these, there’s 1000 others that never lose anything and gained all that weight and are now fat

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell nah this ain’t light work.

Even if he was a multimillionaire who had no responsibilities or job to worry about that much of a change in just a year is ridiculously hard. Like damn near impossible. The mental fortitude alone is more than 99% of the population even with steroids factored in.

People usually take years to just develop the gym habits that lead to physiques like that. This is either cap or a one in a million genetic lottery. Not just genetics for the muscles… mentally being able to do that.

I don't believe in that at all.

This is that thinking that being fit or being healthy costs money and some people just can't afford it. Or it takes a lot of time and some people just don't have it.

He could be in the gym 1 hour a day, even 2 hours a day. Walking on a treadmill for cardio at a speed to keep his heart rate at a level that'll burn fat for energy (zone 2).

All the while lifting weights and doing calisthenics to strengthen and tone his body.

Eat simple a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, chicken and spinach for lunch, rice and tuna for dinner. And drink water water water.

If he's dedicated he could do 2 a days. Walk in the morning for an hour or 2 then do another weights and calisthenics in the evening.

Most mfs can play call of duty or Madden, watch football or Netflix for 1 to 3 hours a day. But can't workout? You don't have to kill yourself in the gym. You don't have to burn yourself out. You don't have to run a marathon every day. It's better to do a little every single day and have the energy to do more the next day than it is to burn yourself out and not be able to do anything the next day.

It's not expensive. You don't have to buy powders and pills, medicines and shots, drinks, and rare hard to find foods. You just have to switch up your daily habits and make sure they are something physically active. You have the time, you just gotta utilize it.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
6lbs a month for a year ain't even tough or mildly difficult when you are 310. It's actually modest.

And he's 6'4 he just looked like a big big guy. It's not like he was 5'6 310.

No....no... No

Just to get them titties off would have took him around 2 years.

Do u know this nikka or something?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I don't believe in that at all.

This is that thinking that being fit or being healthy costs money and some people just can't afford it. Or it takes a lot of time and some people just don't have it.

He could be in the gym 1 hour a day, even 2 hours a day. Walking on a treadmill for cardio at a speed to keep his heart rate at a level that'll burn fat for energy (zone 2).

All the while lifting weights and doing calisthenics to strengthen and tone his body.

Eat simple a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, chicken and spinach for lunch, rice and tuna for dinner. And drink water water water.

If he's dedicated he could do 2 a days. Walk in the morning for an hour or 2 then do another weights and calisthenics in the evening.

Most mfs can play call of duty or Madden, watch football or Netflix for 1 to 3 hours a day. But can't workout? You don't have to kill yourself in the gym. You don't have to burn yourself out. You don't have to run a marathon every day. It's better to do a little every single day and have the energy to do more the next day than it is to burn yourself out and not be able to do anything the next day.

It's not expensive. You don't have to buy powders and pills, medicines and shots, drinks, and rare hard to find foods. You just have to switch up your daily habits and make sure they are something physically active. You have the time, you just gotta utilize it.
You ain’t really goto the gym.

Lol

That physique in one year doing gym 2 days a week

:dead:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
juice.jpg

How far will you go? :sas1:

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
On one hand, I think people underestimate how much easier it is for a sizable number of black men to build muscle, and I’ll preface this by saying I’ve consistently been in gym since I was a teen so I know what I’m talking about.

Breh was 310lbs in his before pic, if I was to eyeball his body fat percentage, I’d say he was about 40-50% bf. Using the upper bound as our estimate, brings him to 155 lbs of lean muscle mass. His after is 235 lbs, and he looks like he’s 8-10% bf. Using the upper bound as our estimate, brings him to 211.5lbs of lean muscle mass. On average, your body can only synthesize enough protein in a year to produce 25lbs of lean muscle mass, and here we have someone gaining ~57lbs in one year. It could be newbie gains, but I don’t know man..

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
On one hand, I think people underestimate how much easier it is for a sizable number of black men to build muscle, and I’ll preface this by saying I’ve consistently been in gym since I was a teen so I know what I’m talking about.

Breh was 310lbs in his before pic, if I was to eyeball his body fat percentage, I’d say he was about 40-50% bf. Using the upper bound as our estimate, brings him to 155 lbs of lean muscle mass. His after is 235 lbs, and he looks like he’s 8-10% bf. Using the upper bound as our estimate, brings him to 211.5lbs of lean muscle mass. On average, your body can only synthesize enough protein in a year to produce 25lbs of lean muscle mass, and here we have someone gaining ~57lbs in one year. It could be newbie gains, but I don’t know man..
Newbie gains are not linear just speaking from personal experience myself. It's like logarithmic in nature. You see great progress early but it tapers off like this.

images

He may lose the fat fast, to a point. But it starts to slow down. Adding on the muscle gain and additional lack of fat after that is what makes me doubt the year claim.