Colibreh goes through INCREDIBLE transformation in only 12 months

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
My guess is he was blessed with great genetics and got his diet right. I know a few Congolese guys who are built like that after they lost a gang of weight.

The man's 6'4 with a crazy frame and still young enough to where his metabolism isn't shyt.

I work in an office that has sit/stand desk, some people can have peddles under their desk if they want and you still see people sitting for 6hrs at a time, even rolling in their chairs to move instead of getting up. It's killing people man.

But anyways; black people when we have our diets right and stay physically active.
:wow:
Yeeeep

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Colibreh obtained muscle mass by issuing hollow threats to other forum members, chastising black men for dating white women while secretly lusting after Sydney Sweeney and spewing faux militant fake outrage after being triggered by Trump. :wow:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
My guess is he was blessed with great genetics and got his diet right. I know a few Congolese guys who are built like that after they lost a gang of weight.

The man's 6'4 with a crazy frame and still young enough to where his metabolism isn't shyt.

I work in an office that has sit/stand desk, some people can have peddles under their desk if they want and you still see people sitting for 6hrs at a time, even rolling in their chairs to move instead of getting up. It's killing people man.

But anyways; black people when we have our diets right and stay physically active.
:wow:

Desk jobs is a bytch. :francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man, it's funny because when I was in the field I wanted to be in the office and now that's I'm in the office I wanna be in the field...when it's not snowing or cold :mjgrin:

Damn you thinking the same thing I be thinking.

I was out on the jobsite last year like fuk this.:francis:
Now I'm back in the office like fuk this
:francis:

I think I like the field better, but the office is better, just gotta work out before or after you go in.