Coli True Hollywood Stories

Blackonbothsides

All Star
Daps
Tell me about the pineal gland.

And the Annunaki creation. I see the correlation in blacks and gold. The ancients of Nibiru needed it to sustain their planet.

Still waiting on that Nibiru post and other gems on melanin and black people.
The spaceships are actually the chakras. Read up on the chakra systems. Aliens aren’t physical beings, they’re astral beings. The aliens you referenced earlier are actually activated pineal glands (the eye of Heru) riding on a ship. The winged disks of Heru is an example.

The mummification process is a representation of the human body/soul being in a coc00n and evolving to a perfected state.

The brain tricks us into believing that life here on earth is reality, but it’s not. The word maya means illusion and the heart is the is where your true consciousness is. You radiate from the heart chakra to the pineal gland. The ancient Egyptians/Kemites would remove disregard the brain and preserve the heart because they knew all of this.

The uncircumcised penis in the Bible is actually a calcified pineal gland. The circumcised penis is a non calcified pineal gland.

The snakes and dragons that other cultures fear is the kundalini energy inside of the illuminated ones.

This is the most important thing for you to read about anti blackness. That’s the power I was referring to above.
Cosmogenesis

Genesis 32:30 King James Version (KJV)
30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Cosmogenesis

Heart Scarab | Johns Hopkins Archaeological Museum

Maya | Indian philosophy

Neuroscience for Kids - Ancient "Brain"

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The spaceships are actually the chakras. Read up on the chakra systems. Aliens aren’t physical beings, they’re astral beings. The aliens you referenced earlier are actually activated pineal glands (the eye of Heru) riding on a ship. The winged disks of Heru is an example.

The mummification process is a representation of the human body/soul being in a coc00n and evolving to a perfected state.

The brain tricks us into believing that life here on earth is reality, but it’s not. The word maya means illusion and the heart is the is where your true consciousness is. You radiate from the heart chakra to the pineal gland. The ancient Egyptians/Kemites would remove disregard the brain and preserve the heart because they knew all of this.

The uncircumcised penis in the Bible is actually a calcified pineal gland. The circumcised penis is a non calcified pineal gland.

The snakes and dragons that other cultures fear is the kundalini energy inside of the illuminated ones.

This is the most important thing for you to read about anti blackness. That’s the power I was referring to above.
Cosmogenesis

30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Cosmogenesis

Maya | Indian philosophy

Hmmm...my family is of Mayan heritage....

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
What really happened on the 11’th day of the ninth month....

We need some answers ja rule

No ,but for real tho,I want to hear your take on it

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You're stupid if you don't believe celebrities post on this board. That's all I'm saying. They use to post on the IC as well.
You are retarded breh
And the nikka is not a celebrity..he's admitted that much
Even with the royal blood coursing through his veins,he still couldnt make it in Hollywood

:deadmanny:

i knew this site had some dumb muthafukkas but this thread just proved it

:dead:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
In layman terms please

Cosmogenesis

Cosmogenesis

Maya | Indian philosophy

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is where you get exposed.
The Mob/Hell's Angels/Lebanese control the white entertainment drug supply. Even some of their security companies.
Please stop acting like extortion is a hood thing.
The JDL was trying to extort Pac and NWA.
@THE RETIRED SKJ can elaborate further on mob extortion of drug addled cac rock artists.
Let's not get into the sexual blackmail game.
Is this phrase familiar
"Let's make a movie!" Random and out of context.

Also Armenians and Persians,who are like cousins. Have you heard most if not all 5 star hotel security have bugged hotel rooms for black mail? How do you think TMZ somehow always has the dirty?

Blackonbothsides

All Star
Daps
Lastly... I was smart enough to throw people off by not sharing my exact actual background. I changed quite a few things around about myself and others. Moral of the story is for you to always be several steps ahead of the crowd. Never give the people too much.

I had nikkas in here heated!
:mjlol::dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Lastly... I was smart enough to throw people off by not sharing my exact actual background. I changed quite a few things around about myself an others. Moral of the story is for you to always be several steps ahead of the crowd. Never give the people too much.

I had nikkas in here heated!
:mjlol::dead:
48 laws of power! Take this rep.
:myman:

Blackonbothsides

All Star
Daps
48 laws of power! Take this rep.
:myman:
One of the greatest books on this planet! I’ve used Law 15 many times.:demonic:Definitely one of the most important things I’ve learned from the book.

Law 15: Crush Your Enemy Totally

All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

4 Ways to Kill or be Killed

1. Do not sympathize with your enemies.

Your enemy will bide his time and strike back when you least expect.

2. When you pity or hope for reconciliation, it will make you hesitate.

They may act friendly for the time being, but they will eventually destroy you

3. An enemy that is left around is like a half-dead viper that you nurse back to health.

You only strengthen their fear and hatred of you.

4. Give your enemies nothing to negotiate, no hope, no room to maneuver.

Do not humiliate, yet nurture these resentful vipers who will one day kill you.

This is all the truer with a former friend who has become an enemy. The law governing fatal antagonisms reads: Reconciliation is out of the question. You must exterminate, crush, and deny them the chance to return to haunt you.

Such is the case of Hsiang Yu and his enemy Liu Pang. Hsiang had proven his ruthlessness on many an occasion, but with Liu Pang he acted differently. Every time he had his rival in his hands, something made him hesitate—a fatal sympathy or respect for the man who had once been a friend and comrade in arms. But the moment Hsiang made it clear that he intended to do away with Liu, yet failed to accomplish it, he sealed his own doom.

Liu would not suffer the same hesitation once the tables were turned. Now Hsiang Yu was on the run from Liu and when he came upon a small group of his own retreating soldiers, he cried out, "I hear Liu Pang has offered one thousand pieces of gold and a fief of ten thousand families for his head. Let me do you a favor." He then slits his own throat and dies.

It is not, of course, a question of murder, it is a question of banishment. Sufficiently weakened and then exiled from your world, your enemies are rendered harmless.

They have no hope of recovering, insinuating themselves and hurting you. And if they cannot be banished, at least understand that they are plotting against you, and pay no heed to whatever friendliness they feign.

Sometimes It Is Better To Let Your Enemies Destroy Themselves

Leave your enemy an escape route. A retreat is the ultimate demoralizing defeat.Let them be the agents of their own destruction. The result will be the same.
The risk of crushing an enemy is you embitter them so much so that they spend years and years plotting revenge. Do not let your guard down, but simply crush them again.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the greatest books on this planet! I’ve used Law 15 many times.:demonic:Definitely one of the most important things I’ve learned from the book.

All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

3. An enemy that is left around is like a half-dead viper that you nurse back to health.

This is all the truer with a former friend who has become an enemy. The law governing fatal antagonisms reads: Reconciliation is out of the question. You must exterminate, crush, and deny them the chance to return to haunt you.

Such is the case of Hsiang Yu and his enemy Liu Pang. Hsiang had proven his ruthlessness on many an occasion, but with Liu Pang he acted differently. Every time he had his rival in his hands, something made him hesitate—a fatal sympathy or respect for the man who had once been a friend and comrade in arms. But the moment Hsiang made it clear that he intended to do away with Liu, yet failed to accomplish it, he sealed his own doom.

Liu would not suffer the same hesitation once the tables were turned. Now Hsiang Yu was on the run from Liu and when he came upon a small group of his own retreating soldiers, he cried out, "I hear Liu Pang has offered one thousand pieces of gold and a fief of ten thousand families for his head. Let me do you a favor." He then slits his own throat and dies.

It is not, of course, a question of murder, it is a question of banishment. Sufficiently weakened and then exiled from your world, your enemies are rendered harmless.

They have no hope of recovering, insinuating themselves and hurting you. And if they cannot be banished, at least understand that they are plotting against you, and pay no heed to whatever friendliness they feign.

Leave your enemy an escape route. A retreat is the ultimate demoralizing defeat.Let them be the agents of their own destruction. The result will be the same.
The risk of crushing an enemy is you embitter them so much so that they spend years and years plotting revenge. Do not let your guard down, but simply crush them again.
:whew:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

Do you have any thoughts on the antiquity of people on this planet? Any knowledge of breakaway civilizations?