Coli True Hollywood Stories

Blackonbothsides

All Star
Daps
This is where you get exposed.
The Mob/Hell's Angels/Lebanese control the white entertainment drug supply. Even some of their security companies.
Please stop acting like extortion is a hood thing.
The JDL was trying to extort Pac and NWA.
@THE RETIRED SKJ can elaborate further on mob extortion of drug addled cac rock artists.
Let's not get into the sexual blackmail game.
Is this phrase familiar
"Let's make a movie!" Random and out of context.
He asked about WHITE CELEBRITIES! All of them are not doing drugs and they aren’t being extorted. The ones that get involved in that life will face the consequences, however many of them aren’t doing drugs. They aren’t paying money just to LA or to film a movie. Some people are being blackmailed, but the majority aren’t. My original response was correct.

You didn’t expose anything.
:francis:

Blackonbothsides

All Star
Daps
There was so much more I could’ve shared in here, but I didn’t. What could anyone here have done about all the evil things going on in the world? I’ll answer for everyone... the same thing people always do and that’s nothing.

Read the books and political connections I put together and do your own research.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was so much more I could’ve shared in here, but I didn’t. What could anyone here have done about all the evil things going on in the world? I’ll answer for everyone... the same thing people always do and that’s nothing.

Read the books and political connections I put together and do your own research.
Do you see it coming to an end, or changing anytime soon,or at all?

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
Many people in politics, entertainment, and business are related to that family. Beyoncé and many others are related to them too and you can look that up. I’m not trying to impress anyone on this board. It’s not like I’m gaining anything from you or anybody else on here. What can y’all really do for me?

Multigenerational mixed race people were free people of color in Louisiana. Clearly my family made wise choices by being selective about who they brought into their family.

I posted proof for the most important things in this thread. And yes, I do have blood from the Dogon tribe. DNA testing is very informative.

I’m related to people in this thread too... and that’s why I didn’t post about those people. If what I’m saying is lies, why are you in here reading everything?

I thought you said let the thread burn, why you back? :skip:

Set this thread on fire and let it burn.

R.I.P. to this thread and let it stay dead!

:salute:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
He asked about WHITE CELEBRITIES! All of them are not doing drugs and they aren’t being extorted. The ones that get involved in that life will face the consequences, however many of them aren’t doing drugs. They aren’t paying money just to LA or to film a movie. Some people are being blackmailed, but the majority aren’t. My original response was correct.

You didn’t expose anything.
:francis:
Oh, they're not being extorted and set up via call girl and planted groupie?
Handlers aren't part of organizations?
People named Sergei aren't getting their pockets lined?
The Armenians in Glendale aren't getting a cut?
First of all, you're misinterpreting some regular street nikka/old school musician shyt. You call ahead to any city and establish a rapport with nikkas, 9/10 they'll break bread with YOU, paying for features, video appearances, etc.
What rappers aren't doing: consuming and distributing amphetamine based drugs in rural areas.
EDM culture is heavily drugged out.
So is rock.
Actors die of more overdoses than rappers.
So do rockers.
Stop lying.
:camby:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
So u gone address the nikkas who pissed u off but not gone talk bout the pineal gland shyt?

kuts

All Star
Daps
So.......

I'm pretty sure that this is mostly just a collection of random bits from various sites that he's just pulled together for our amusement. My basis for that is that much of this info spans decades, entertainment types, genres, sub-genres, etc. It strikes me as odd that someone would have access to secret info from that many different avenues. Could it be real? Sure, but I'm thinking this is just for fun.

With that said, I did read along through the entire thread...

:mjlol:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

U slipped up by actually naming names when u felt under pressure, just beat it and let this :duck: ass shyt die

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Just imagine a well connected member of the British royal family who posts this much on a hip-hop board

Napoleon without the tweets

:laff:

This nikka was really saying shyt like

"Popular white rapper from Detroit who knows a nikka worth a lil more than 49 cent fell back from rap shortly after beefing with a Ruler named Ja" and these nikkas we're ":lupe: I wonder who it could be" :pachaha: