Coli True Hollywood Stories

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Eastern influence. Growing up in Brooklyn, I was a huge Outkast fan.

But, didn't @Blackonbothsides say the rap duo are from the East Coast?

Bro, I thought he was talking about Mobb Deep. When you think of Outkast you think of the south. I remember Prodigy and Havoc had a falling out and Hav exposed their relationship on twitter. Then later said he was hacked. Power 105.1 covered it for like a few days than never spoke on it again. Later Prodigy died. :lupe:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Bro, I thought he was talking about Mobb Deep. When you think of Outkast you think of the south. I remember Prodigy and Havoc had a falling out and Hav exposed their relationship on twitter. Then later said he was hacked. Power 105.1 covered it for like a few days than never spoke on it again. Later Prodigy died. :lupe:
Can post something from when that happened?

Blackonbothsides

All Star
Daps

:pachaha:

Yo who stickied this load of :duck:?
Redirect that energy and focus on bettering your quality of life and stop hating. I know it hurts you to be on the losing team. The fact that your life is meaningless kills you doesn’t it?
:mjlol:
I came into this world winning and I’m going to leave this world winning. :yeshrug:

Fukking weirdo following me around this forum like a love-scorned stalker.
:dahell:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The odds of that happening are slim to none. White celebrities aren’t apart of hip hop culture majority of the time and they don’t hang out in areas where hood people are. It’s a complicated game.
Just like I thought. LA gangbangers let white rappers like Post Malone, Lil Pump, and 69 say nikka and act hard with no reprocussions and yet extort their own kind.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Redirect that energy and focus on bettering your quality of life and stop hating. I know it hurts you to be on the losing team. The fact that your life is meaningless kills you doesn’t it?
:mjlol:
I came into this world winning and I’m going to leave this world winning. :yeshrug:

Fukking weirdo following me around this forum like a love-scorned stalker.
:dahell:
My nikka stop

A G-list AA Eritrean model/actor who's also a blood relative of the British royal family?

Are we fukking 12 year olds around this bytch?
You had half of these dumb,gullible nikkas eating your shyt up but nah you just had to overdo it,didn't ya?

:mindblown:

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
The American side of my family is wealthy and they are involved in politics, science, business, engineering, entertainment/sports, and so much more. I’m related to the United Kingdom’s royal family and the house Plantagenet. Many of my relatives are famous worldwide on this side of my family.

Apparently many of my relatives in America from the 1500’s-1800’s were listed as free people of color. I also read something about my relatives coming back and forth from the carribean on some kind of ferry boat. This Is just a bit of my American family history.

:rudy:

nikka and I'm a intergalactic billionaire from the lineage of Mansa Mansu and Scrooge McDuck with connections to the Dogon tribe :mjlol:

GTFOH :laff:

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
My nikka stop

A G-list AA Eritrean model/actor who's also a blood relative of the British royal family?

Are we fukking 12 year olds around this bytch?
You had half of these dumb,gullible nikkas eating your shyt up but nah you just had to overdo it,didn't ya?

:mindblown:

my nikka this bullshyt got me :dead:

all the nikka had to do was come back and post again and brehs is like "oh my bad, you are real after all". :laff:

nikka said let the thread burn cos he ran outta fake ass stories. prolly gon start some nuwaubian type cult somewhere with a bunch of gullible ass folllowers.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
The odds of that happening are slim to none. White celebrities aren’t apart of hip hop culture majority of the time and they don’t hang out in areas where hood people are. It’s a complicated game.
This is where you get exposed.
The Mob/Hell's Angels/Lebanese control the white entertainment drug supply. Even some of their security companies.
Please stop acting like extortion is a hood thing.
The JDL was trying to extort Pac and NWA.
@THE RETIRED SKJ can elaborate further on mob extortion of drug addled cac rock artists.
Let's not get into the sexual blackmail game.
Is this phrase familiar
"Let's make a movie!" Random and out of context.

Blackonbothsides

All Star
Daps
:rudy:

nikka and I'm a intergalactic billionaire from the lineage of Mansa Mansu and Scrooge McDuck with connections to the Dogon tribe :mjlol:

GTFOH :laff:

my nikka this bullshyt got me :dead:

all the nikka had to do was come back and post again and brehs is like "oh my bad, you are real after all". :laff:

nikka said let the thread burn cos he ran outta fake ass stories. prolly gon start some nuwaubian type cult somewhere with a bunch of gullible ass folllowers.
Many people in politics, entertainment, and business are related to that family. Beyoncé and many others are related to them too and you can look that up. I’m not trying to impress anyone on this board. It’s not like I’m gaining anything from you or anybody else on here. What can y’all really do for me?

Multigenerational mixed race people were free people of color in Louisiana. Clearly my family made wise choices by being selective about who they brought into their family.

I posted proof for the most important things in this thread. And yes, I do have blood from the Dogon tribe. DNA testing is very informative.

I’m related to people in this thread too... and that’s why I didn’t post about those people. If what I’m saying is lies, why are you in here reading everything?