Coli True Hollywood Stories

Blackonbothsides

All Star
Daps
Imo,Japan gets much hate over fake history! They tried to legislate against racism and colonialism in the League of Nations in 1920. Also they helped fund the NOI and other anti racist orgs at this period before WW2.

bl1.jpg

Dai Nihon Turen Seinen Renmei,the Great Japanese Turan Youth League in Tokyo with black Americans. Not many,even black scholars know of Japanese links with black America during this era. The FBI estimated over a 100 k+ pro Japanese black Americans.
Karanja'z Place: JAPAN:THE PIONEER ANTI RACIST OF THE TWENTIETH CENTURY AND DESTROYER OF GLOBAL WHITE IMPERIALISM
Japan and many other Asian cultures deliberately wiped out our ancestors from that land. Read about the Ainu and negritos. Those dragons and snakes are a representation of what’s going on inside of you. The Godzilla they fear is the black man and woman!

Blackonbothsides

All Star
Daps
But the question is, conspired against by who...or maybe what?

I asked a question on here once of the brehs: What if yall found out a group of blacks are behind white supremacy...
It’s not a group of blacks behind this. Black men and women were having mixed kids with Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French and Belgian people and those kids were used to infiltrate and destabilize black people worldwide.

The goal was to kill off a large portion of the original people worldwide and suppress their energy.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So far in NY:

I met Asap Ferg in SoHo. Dude was with 2 friends (probably security) he said what’s up and gave me the black power fist.

I met China Mac in a thrift store while having a conversation about 6ix9ne with a homie :russ:

I met Dapper Dan twice today. Once in Sylvia’s in Harlem, and another while walking around Harlem while smacked. He was chilling on a brownstone stoop in all Gucci. At Sylvia’s he had a lot of people around him in all Gucci. Dude talked to me a bit and was really chill.

Blackonbothsides

All Star
Daps
They have ‘cleaners’ all up & through LSA. When they have some legit tea through the site it can be scrubbed off the site sometimes within minutes.
There’s a few in this thread and I know for a fact there’s a lot of people lurking. Look at the views.

If a celebrity pisses an executive, manager, assistant, or PR firm off... these things can happen. People in politics, sports, and entertainment stay on forums, blogs, and other social media platforms.

Blackonbothsides

All Star
Daps
Cleaners are people who are connected to whatever celeb is being exposed. Most times it’s when it’s in a bad way. Like if Harvey winestien was being called out before he was truly exposed his reps would come though and have all of the details in this thread disappear at the snap of Thano’s fingers after he got all the rings. Actually the whole thread would be cleared out. Idk if it’s a leagal thing (most likely a sue to the site) but yeah they don’t play.

I do think they’ve had a few cease & desist... a reason members cannot post content from specific publications
The whole truth...

Do you know the secret behind that forum? I could tell you a thing or two about a few forums, but I’ll be easy on them for now.
:sas1: