Coli True Hollywood Stories

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
once i saw olsen twins i started giving the sideeye
Late in February 2008, a federal investigation into Ledger’s death exonerated two American physicians of any wrongdoing, citing that the doctors in question had prescribed the actor other medications than the ones that killed him.

Mary-Kate Olsen was named in a later investigation, but was cleared of any wrongdoing, as Ledger had reportedly phoned her before making an emergency 911 call on the day of his death. The two were friends at the time, and were rumoured to be dating.

‘It was totally his fault, there is no one else to blame’: Heath Ledger’s father reflects on his son’s fatal overdose

They plugged. Mary Kate refused to testify but the case was dropped

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just spent my whole day reading this at work. def info overload but @Blackonbothsides is a legend for this one.

i just need some more wisdom than celeb info. i want to hear abotu yuor family connection american and eritrean. i have some my mom is ethiopian and dad is american. it kept me out of trouble a time or two.

Blackonbothsides

All Star
Daps
just spent my whole day reading this at work. def info overload but @Blackonbothsides is a legend for this one.

i just need some more wisdom than celeb info. i want to hear about your family connection american and eritrean. i have some my mom is ethiopian and dad is american. it kept me out of trouble a time or two.
The American side of my family is wealthy and they are involved in politics, science, business, engineering, entertainment/sports, and so much more. I’m related to the United Kingdom’s royal family and the house Plantagenet. Many of my relatives are famous worldwide on this side of my family.

Apparently many of my relatives in America from the 1500’s-1800’s were listed as free people of color. I also read something about my relatives coming back and forth from the carribean on some kind of ferry boat. This Is just a bit of my American family history.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The American side of my family is wealthy and they are involved in politics, science, business, engineering, entertainment/sports, and so much more. I’m related to the United Kingdom’s royal family and the house Plantagenet. Many of my relatives are famous worldwide on this side of my family.

Apparently many of my relatives in America from the 1500’s-1800’s were listed as free people of color. I also read something about my relatives coming back and forth from the carribean on some kind of ferry boat. This Is just a bit of my American family history.
:pachaha:

Yo who stickied this load of :duck:?

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Recently,there was a similar thread. Can you show the evidence or at least your own knowledge of black Euros from this time frame?