Coli True Hollywood Stories

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
So.......

I'm pretty sure that this is mostly just a collection of random bits from various sites that he's just pulled together for our amusement. My basis for that is that much of this info spans decades, entertainment types, genres, sub-genres, etc. It strikes me as odd that someone would have access to secret info from that many different avenues. Could it be real? Sure, but I'm thinking this is just for fun.

With that said, I did read along through the entire thread...

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So.......

I'm pretty that this is mostly just a collection of random bits from various sites that he's just pulled together for our amusement. My basis for that is that much of this info spans decades, entertainment types, genres, sub-genres, etc. It strikes me as odd that someone would have access to secret info from that many different avenues. Could it be real? Sure, but I'm thinking this is just for fun.

With that said, I did read along through the entire thread...
It was some LARP shyt, but I am entertained. Like you said, just pretty much a bunch of shyt from the other sites, prolly someone from LSA that wanted to go plat over here. :manny: My wife and daughter all over this type shyt, so I try to stay up on it to have some shyt to talk about when we bored.

Blackonbothsides

All Star
Daps
The things posted in this thread are accurate, truthful, and original. This isn’t a gossip thread... Other sites certainly aren’t passing the knowledge I did in here! I have access to all of these things because I’m educated, talented, and likable. The people that frequent other forums would never be invited to the circles I’m in.:manny:

This thread got way too popular and I slipped up a little.

I’m busy producing a project and managing my employees. I’ve been working day and night. I’m not going to fukk my situation up trying to convince skeptics.

Daps
The things posted in this thread are accurate, truthful, and original. This isn’t a gossip thread... Other sites certainly aren’t passing the knowledge I did in here! I have access to all of these things because I’m educated, talented, and likable. The people that frequent other forums would never be invited to the circles I’m in.:manny:

I’m busy producing a project and managing my employees. I’ve been working day and night. I’m not going to fukk my situation up trying to convince skeptics.
:salute:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

TheColi’s John Titor

Blackonbothsides

All Star
Daps
TheColi’s John Titor
False equivalence... I backed everything up with science and it was all cross referenced and peer reviewed. The things that seemed impossible are possible! “Know thyself.”

All the stuff about Haiti, Africa, and the USA are factually correct. The fact that people think the things in this thread are too crazy to believe shows just how uneducated the average person is.

If people actually focused on shyt that matters instead of worrying about stupid shyt, maybe mufukkas would be better off.

Explore the world and read more people. There’s more to the world than BBW, PAWGS, street fights and roasting nikkas.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
False equivalence... I backed everything up with science and it was all cross referenced and peer reviewed. The things that seemed impossible are possible! “Know thyself.”

All the stuff about Haiti, Africa, and the USA are factually correct. The fact that people think the things in this thread are too crazy to believe shows just how uneducated the average person is.

If people actually focused on shyt that matters instead of worrying about stupid shyt, maybe mufukkas would be better off.

Explore the world and read more people. There’s more to the world than BBW, PAWGS, street fights and roasting nikkas.

Wasn’t trying to discredit you breh.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Listen, no disrespect intended, if its real its real, def appreciate the jewels. I figured since you disappeared, you were just pretending, but you came back to own it, so thats real, breh.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
What was the shyt with the black people and gold thing about?

Edit: and with black bodies being valuable? This shyt is really starting to scare me...

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

Keep doing your thing bro!:salute: