Coli travelers: please share your experiences staying at hostels.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
All those stupid posts about Android being for brokies and you're asking about a hostel.

source.gif
You already know I post receipts for everything so don’t try me.

I’m doing this for the experience.

I have three different trips plans this year

I will be in four different hotels in South America but for one of those nights I’m going to try a hostel

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
They can be fun. You get to meet people from all over the world and make me friends. They also can be flea pits and nasty as shyt.

I only recommend them if you are young and broke.
Damn. My wife told me don’t do it because she said if it was her, she would be itching all night and think that there were bedbugs.

I might cancel then

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Did it in my early 20s, wouldn’t do it now tho.
I’ll pay for a hotel or private BnB for comfort sake

You don’t know who you could end up rooming with, could have smelly strangers sleeping next to you.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Did it in my early 20s, wouldn’t do it now tho.
I’ll pay for a hotel or private BnB for comfort sake

You don’t know who you could end up rooming with, could have smelly strangers sleeping next to you.
Well, mine is a private room with a private bathroom. But I can cancel it up until June 6 so I think I’m going to have to double back and just get a hotel. Lol.

The thought of them kind of freak me out I won’t lie

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I’ve stayed at a lot. It depends on the vibe you’re going for. I stay away from party hostels because I’m a more chill guy. I prefer higher end hostels. They’re dope. Great way to meet ppl, make friends and get out and explore the town with others.

Age doesn’t matter. I’ve seen ppl 60-70 years old at hostels. Some do focus on teens/early 20s (usually party hostels)

Give it a try OP. Check the ratings before.

Visit hostel world here

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
if you can’t afford a hotel then you can’t afford to be traveling there

:manny:
I already booked three hotels. This is my fourth for one night. I can afford the best hotel in area but again it’s about the experience for me. But you already admitted you don’t travel so your advice is worthless.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’ve stayed at a lot. It depends on the vibe you’re going for. I stay away from party hostels because I’m a more chill guy. I prefer higher end hostels. They’re dope. Great way to meet ppl, make friends and get out and explore the town with others.

Age doesn’t matter. I’ve seen ppl 60-70 years old at hostels. Some do focus on teens/early 20s (usually party hostels)

Give it a try OP. Check the ratings before.

Visit hostel world here
:ohhh:

Yes, it’s just for the experience. I’m at a few lifelong friends when I was traveling last summer and they often travel to Central and southern America so I think it would be fun to meet meet some more people

I’m also going to do this volcano hike