Coli starting to realize Black Liberals are not looking to end White Supremacy

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@UpAndComing Malcom X has been calling liberals since back in the day. He saw thru their Machieavallian game.

We all know right wing, Republican, white conservatives etc and right leaning people in general don’t like black people...

Liberals have been getting called out more lately bc they are disingenious, insidious, and ACT like allies meanwhile dismantling the community and pushing destructive lifestyles (homosexuality, transgenderism, toxic masculinity, feminism, intersectionality, POC unity).....

Any black person who cosigns any of the movements above....I watch my back around.
None of this has anything to do with "liberals."

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whites are not going to willingly give their power over. They are merely looking to transfer power from one sector of white supremacists to others and they are willing to use what they deem as 'useful idiots' to get their agenda accomplished. They'll have a few black attack dogs around them who they use to attack other blacks and to give off the impression that they are 'inclusive of blacks', but never do they look at you as the same level. Rather they deem blacks as something akin to a pet dog and once a line is crossed as when a dog tries to jump on the bed or sit at the table, they are shooing you away. Look at Bill Cosby when he tried to buy nbc or anyone else who tries to make unapproved moves. They get their lives destroyed.
I was with you until you said this :mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe true but liberals are usually more educated and may lean a bit more towards their Peers. We're not talking white conservatives who are usually lower class and have no problem with a rich white man telling them what's best for them. Black liberals are usually more educated and want to run in those same circles.

It's a bit different with us as we see those upper income liberals usually as bougie and c00ns.

Angela rye was bit hung about a while back on Twitter how poor black folks don't wanna take no directions unlike conversations do.
White conservatives are not usually lower class. White conservatives comprise the entirety of corporate America.
Yup. It's really hard to find prominent black social justice liberal activists who aren't so preoccupied with tying in LGBT, illegal immigration, etc all the time.
Being unable to look at how issues interact with other issues is the mark of a person who lacks critical thinking.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Folks will turn gay to fit in these days and gain social or financial gain. This is why I'm really against all this stuff. We're socializing about so much unnatural stuff until people will change there minds to achieve. This is what makes liberalism so scary you. Got one big pot everyone is under and everything is constantly changing and people wanna fit up so some nikkas gonna take it in the ass to get a job or whatever knowing he wasn't born gay and parents ain't with this shut either.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
that's not the argument I'm making

you made the claim in red that black folk got "tricked" into accepting LGBT/Feminist outlooks and ideologies

which isn't true and insulting

and I'm well aware, that white women benefited the most out of the fight for affirmative action, that's clear as day.

but that does not mean black folk should just stop progressing any which way foreward just because cacs got an alley oop out of the situation

you attack and address injustices with multi-faceted solutions or you go about creating an alternative.

It's not a baseless claim that white people would benefit most from Feminist/LGBT "minority" benefits. It's a fact that most of the benefits of affirmative action go to White people, contrary to the perception people have the affirmative action is primarily a remedy for African-Americans. Please read:

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents
HuffPost is now a part of Verizon Media
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...56907e-7eab-11e7-a669-b400c5c7e1cc_story.html

there's no rubric for determine what or not constituents a society as "successful" if your basic needs of the people are met.

and how is it a joke...when that's literally what the civil rights movements past were all about

black folk from every corner of this nation came together, argued, and eventually compromised, from brehs who worked the factories to the academics

some of them were from here, some of them weren't

but they came together because they realized the strength they had and the faced the same struggles.

If you can name a successful society that wasn't built on patriarchy ill admit I'm wrong but so far everything matriarchal has been a failure.

And I don't care if the sister is black all skin folk ain't kin folk and you know that. The idea that we need to come together with folks literally from more stable backgrounds is a joke. Literally you're making a pro ADOS here..

I can expect my son from a broken home with me driving a truck for a living to compete with a African kid with two educated and successful parents and expect my kid to come first. This notion is simply not realistic usually.

Something gotta give you can put us all in a big pot and bash us when we can't compete knowing these other groups have a head start.

If this sister smart she'd she see that imo just a liberal looking for a seat and I'm sure she got it. She looks Jamaican BTW

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and that's why so little Black political progress gets made. too many people easily conned by "intersectionality".

"some tiny percentage of Black people are LGBT and illegal immigrants, therefore it makes sense to spend a lot of time talking about LGBT and illegal immigrant issues"

as if those are the most pressing concerns of Black Americans.

What percentage of Black Americans are LGBT or illegal immigrants? Does addressing real, massive existential Black issues like poverty and systemic racism not also benefit black LGBT?

Just because you're fighting Black issues like poverty without explicitly mentioning LGBT, doesn't mean that no black LGBT will benefit.

White people want to trick you into feminism/LGBT activism, because then they can collect the majority of benefits as most LGBT/women in the country are White:

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents
This is sheer stupidity.
At least have a basic understanding of what you're talking about, before you talk about.

Poverty and systemic racism are also parts of "intersectionality." That's where the "intersection" is.

You can understand that a poor Black man has to deal with more issues than a wealthy Black man? And that a poor Black man with a felony has to deal with more issues than a poor Black man without? So what of a poor Black woman with a felony? Or with a mental illness and a felony? That's intersectionality.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Most working class Black people, especially Boomers and Gen Xers are JFK Democrats.

They aren’t radical AOC progressives and frankly they don’t give a fukk about 75% of the current liberal agenda. They just go along with it because they see it as the lesser of two evils.

If the new progressive agenda isn’t more sensitive about the notion that it appears they are demonizing Black men and boys, they will eventually lose support from married Black women. Even the poor ones.

Intersectionality is a pyramid scheme. White women and gay white men are at the top reaping all the benefits. While “Black and Brown” people of all genders and sexual orientations are at the bottom doing all the heavy lifting.

A lot of straight Black men already peeped the finesse and are out. I’m interested in seeing who they replace us with.

Because Latinos are slowly moving more to the right and Asians don’t give a fukk about any of this silly shyt

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and that's why so little Black political progress gets made. too many people easily conned by "intersectionality".

"some tiny percentage of Black people are LGBT and illegal immigrants, therefore it makes sense to spend a lot of time talking about LGBT and illegal immigrant issues"

as if those are the most pressing concerns of Black Americans.

What percentage of Black Americans are LGBT or illegal immigrants? Does addressing real, massive existential Black issues like poverty and systemic racism not also benefit black LGBT?

Just because you're fighting Black issues like poverty without explicitly mentioning LGBT, doesn't mean that no black LGBT will benefit.

White people want to trick you into feminism/LGBT activism, because then they can collect the majority of benefits as most LGBT/women in the country are White:

These people are lost breh..

Racism is in the LGBTQ community as well.. Boys town is an affluent white gay community north of this city.. And financial benefits gained by the LGBTQ community goes their.. While on the black side of town, the gays are ignored..

Racism is in immigration as well, because white people made immigration solely about illegal mexicans..

Black "chosen" agents were used to illuminate the small amount of illegal black people, to get the whole on board.. Even though black illegal immigrants are getting shafted quietly.. While all other white illegals are not even bothered..

Which leaves blacks and mexicans left to argue over resources.. And so far, it looks like the Mexicans are winning.. All while black people are cheering them on.

Its getting sad out here..

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
White conservatives are not usually lower class. White conservatives comprise the entirety of corporate America.

Being unable to look at how issues interact with other issues is the mark of a person who lacks critical thinking.

Being so slow you can't understand why it would be in white peoples interests to deflect from Black rights to LGBT/Women's issues, when you know most LGBT and women are White and know most Affirmative Action is being stolen through these pathways, is the mark of someone with extremely low intelligence.

Being so stupid you can't understand why fighting to eradicate Black poverty IS fighting for Black LGBT is the mark of someone with "the lights on upstairs, but no one home".

This stuff is really not complicated. Black benefits go to black people. LGBT benefits go primarily to white people and a small percent of black people.

This is 2+2=4 shyt that you're struggling with.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most working class Black people, especially Boomers and Gen Xers are JFK Democrats.

They aren’t radical AOC progressives and frankly they don’t give a fukk about 75% of the current liberal agenda. They just go along with it because they see it as the lesser of two evils.

If the new progressive agenda isn’t more sensitive about the notion that it appears they are demonizing Black men and boys, they will eventually lose support from married Black women. Even the poor ones.

Intersectionality is a pyramid scheme. White women and gay white men are at the top reaping all the benefits. While “Black and Brown” people of all genders and sexual orientations are at the bottom doing all the heavy lifting.

A lot of straight Black men already peeped the finesse and are out. I’m interested in seeing who they replace us with.

Because Latinos are slowly moving more to the right and Asians don’t give a fukk about any of this silly shyt
I can't imagine why you could possibly mix up "intersectionality" with the class reproduction of racial capitalism.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being so slow you can't understand why it would be in white peoples interests to deflect from Black rights to LGBT/Women's issues, when you know most LGBT and women are White and know most Affirmative Action is being stolen through these pathways, is the mark of someone with extremely low intelligence.
What does a white person's deflection have to do with a genuine focus on real issues?

Affirmative action was not the end-all solution, nor was it supposed to solve issues of wealth allocation for Black people.
Being LGBTQ also isn't a factor in affirmative-action schemes, it's used as a part of "diversity initiatives" but those don't move the needle in employment or schooling.

You're attacking intersectionality, instead of racial capitalism. Take a few minutes to actually try and see the underlying cause.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These people are lost breh..

Racism is in the LGBTQ community as well.. Boys town is an affluent white gay community north of this city.. And financial benefits gained by the LGBTQ community goes their.. While on the black side of town, the gays are ignored..

Racism is in immigration as well, because white people made immigration solely about illegal mexicans..

Black "chosen" agents were used to illuminate the small amount of illegal black people, to get the whole on board.. Even though black illegal immigrants are getting shafted quietly.. While all other white illegals are not even bothered..

Which leaves blacks and mexicans left to argue over resources.. And so far, it looks like the Mexicans are winning.. All while black people are cheering them on.

Its getting sad out here..

These idiots really think fighting for shyt that helps maybe 5% of Black people in some marginal way makes more sense than fighting for 100% of Black people in a massive way. Like fighting for reparations or other poverty alleviation doesn't help their black LGBT they're concerned about.

Such a low level of cognition it's sad and plain scary.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The sadder part is the black people who fight tooth and nail for democrat/liberal professional lia....I mean politicians. Even against other black people

But think there any different than black conservatives who blindly dikkride the right. When they themselves dikkride the left.

This is a video Liberals always like to ignore.

Obama calls a former KKK recruiter.... an Icon

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.[10][11]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[17] Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[11] When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[11]

In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[11][18]
In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[19] However, when running for the United States House of Representatives in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[11]

robert-byrd.jpg

I love when they always juelz from this

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
so you really think nobody black is/has been fighting for or addressing poverty since the 1960's is what you're saying

Being so stupid you can't understand why fighting to eradicate Black poverty IS fighting for Black LGBT is the mark of someone with "the lights on upstairs, but no one home".

This stuff is really not complicated. Black benefits go to black people. LGBT benefits go primarily to white people and a small percent of black people.

This is 2+2=4 shyt that you're struggling with.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I can't imagine why you could possibly mix up "intersectionality" with the class reproduction of racial capitalism.
Following the topic that sparked this thread. This Gayle/Snoop/Kobe/Oprah debacle is an example of the inherent flaws of intersectionality.

Im not bringing up class because all of the principal characters are rich.