Coli starting to realize Black Liberals are not looking to end White Supremacy

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:jbhmm:wouldn't it be more so "conservative" economic (pro/free market) policies that they're in favor for would you say, or is that just splitting hairs.

I don't know how many upper class blacks you know... But the businessmen and wealthy class blacks I have come across are a lot more right leaning than left.

I think there's an inverse relationship with political ideology between blacks and whites.

Poorer less educated blacks tend to favor liberal policies because they directly benefit from them. wealthy blacks tend to be right leaning because they benefit from conservative policies.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I don't know how many upper class blacks you know... But the businessmen and wealthy class blacks I have come across are a lot more right leaning than left.

I think there's an inverse relationship with political ideology between blacks and whites.

Poorer less educated blacks tend to favor liberal policies because they directly benefit from them. wealthy blacks tend to be right leaning because they benefit from conservative policies.

Middle class and upper middle class usually more liberal my bad for saying wealthy.

Has a president ever got rid of assistance programs in his administration?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
let's keep it real

if the idea of black people standing up for LGBT and immigrant black folk bothers you so much

then you're not for your people simple as that fam

:comeon: Most of them are GARBAGE!! They're just black versions of white SJW liberals.

the non-prominent ones also focus on LGBT and immigrant issues, especially those who are incarcerated.

as they should.

Yup. It's really hard to find prominent black social justice liberal activists who aren't so preoccupied with tying in LGBT, illegal immigration, etc all the time.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
let's keep it real

if the idea of black people standing up for LGBT and immigrant black folk bothers you so much

the non-prominent ones also focus on LGBT and immigrant issues, especially those who are incarcerated.

as they should.

and that's why so little Black political progress gets made. too many people easily conned by "intersectionality".

"some tiny percentage of Black people are LGBT and illegal immigrants, therefore it makes sense to spend a lot of time talking about LGBT and illegal immigrant issues"

as if those are the most pressing concerns of Black Americans.

What percentage of Black Americans are LGBT or illegal immigrants? Does addressing real, massive existential Black issues like poverty and systemic racism not also benefit black LGBT?

Just because you're fighting Black issues like poverty without explicitly mentioning LGBT, doesn't mean that no black LGBT will benefit.

White people want to trick you into feminism/LGBT activism, because then they can collect the majority of benefits as most LGBT/women in the country are White:

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Gayle King
Oprah
Micheal Eric Dyson
Marc Lamont Hill
Obama's bedwench adviser

They rather protect a Black liberal Gayle caping for Harvey Weintstein and her "feelings", then protect the name and legacy of a legend like Kobe Bryant and his family... Just think about that :jbhmm:

For some reason, it looks like the house negro brigade rather call out Hip Hop and Black culture, instead of the media perpetuating stereotypes and slander to fuel more hatred toward Black Man

Looks like they rather hide behind hashtags of #BlackLivesMatter and #OscarSoWhite instead of directly attacking the white elite

But the Coli told me these Black Liberals are down for the cause :mjtf:. Now i'm just confused :wtf:

and c00ns will call you MAGA just because you don’t blindly kiss liberal cac ass :unimpressed:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did Dyson and Hill do that was so wrong? They said you can criticize and dismantle Gayle and Oprah, just don't degrade them and call them out their name which I agree with. If anything it hurts your argument and Snoop knows he too gotdamn old to be threatening two 50+ year old women.

let's keep it real

as they should.

Agreed. It's not a popular opinion here on the Coli as most dudes on here are only about defending and protecting straight Black men. We are arguably at weakest we've ever been this century because we insist on dividing ourselves internally instead of working together as a unit.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
nikka

white people didn't trick black folk into something that black people came up with :mjlol:how you claim to love and care for people but you deny us our agency to come up with ideology and philosophies of our own?

You should actually read books written by black women who were or promote intersectionality and decolonization as opposed to going off half-cocked with baseless claims and debunked theories

this is the woman who came up with intersectionality

news-crenshaw-3001.jpeg

she's still alive, you can even email her and ask her questions

and no

black people implementing intersectionality is not why progress is getting halted

it's because cultural mainstays such as White Supremacy, Capitalism, and Patriarchy are that embedded into every aspect of our society

that would allow white people or those who could pass for white can get propped up off the gains proposed by black people.

and that's why so little Black political progress gets made. too many people easily conned by "intersectionality".

"some tiny percentage of Black people are LGBT and illegal immigrants, therefore it makes sense to spend a lot of time talking about LGBT and illegal immigrant issues"

as if those are the most pressing concerns of Black Americans.

What percentage of Black Americans are LGBT or illegal immigrants? Does addressing real, massive existential Black issues like poverty and systemic racism not also benefit black LGBT?

Just because you're fighting Black issues like poverty without explicitly mentioning LGBT, doesn't mean that no black LGBT will benefit.

White people want to trick you into feminism/LGBT activism, because then they can collect the majority of benefits as most LGBT/women in the country are White:

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
these dudes don't even really care about straight black men like that either breh

be breaking the neck to size up or demean a breh for literally existing

I remember when brehs here was using fatherless as an insult.

Agreed. It's not a popular opinion here on the Coli as most dudes on here are only about defending and protecting straight Black men. We are arguably at weakest we've ever been this century because we insist on dividing ourselves internally instead of working together as a unit.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka

white people didn't trick black folk into something that black people came up with :mjlol:how you claim to love and care for people but you deny us our agency to come up with ideology and philosophies of our own?

You should actually read books written by black women who were or promote intersectionality and decolonization as opposed to going off half-cocked with baseless claims and debunked theories

and no

black people implementing intersectionality is not why progress is getting halted

it's because cultural mainstays such as White Supremacy, Capitalism, and Patriarchy are that embedded into every aspect of our society

that would allow white people or those who could pass for white can get propped up off the gains proposed by black people.

It's not a baseless claim that white people benefit most from Feminist/LGBT being lumped into "minority" benefits. It's a fact that most of the benefits of affirmative action go to White people, contrary to the perception people have that affirmative action is primarily a remedy for African-Americans. Please read:

HuffPost is now a part of Verizon Media
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...56907e-7eab-11e7-a669-b400c5c7e1cc_story.html

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
nikka

news-crenshaw-3001.jpeg

and no

If you can name a successful society that wasn't built on patriarchy ill admit I'm wrong but so far everything matriarchal has been a failure.

And I don't care if the sister is black all skin folk ain't kin folk and you know that. The idea that we need to come together with folks literally from more stable backgrounds is a joke. Literally you're making a pro ADOS here..

I can expect my son from a broken home with me driving a truck for a living to compete with a African kid with two educated and successful parents and expect my kid to come first. This notion is simply not realistic usually.

Something gotta give you can put us all in a big pot and bash us when we can't compete knowing these other groups have a head start.

If this sister smart she'd she see that imo just a liberal looking for a seat and I'm sure she got it. She looks Jamaican BTW

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"LIberal" implies they're within the current ruling political ideology.

No one ever said that liberals "were" trying to end White supremacy.