Coli starting to realize Black Liberals are not looking to end White Supremacy

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Black liberals are usually more educated and want to run in those same circles.
I don't know how many upper class blacks you know... But the businessmen and wealthy class blacks I have come across are a lot more right leaning than left.

I think there's an inverse relationship with political ideology between blacks and whites.

Poorer less educated blacks tend to favor liberal policies because they directly benefit from them. wealthy blacks tend to be right leaning because they benefit from conservative policies.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Maybe true but liberals are usually more educated and may lean a bit more towards their Peers. We're not talking white conservatives who are usually lower class and have no problem with a rich white man telling them what's best for them. Black liberals are usually more educated and want to run in those same circles.

It's a bit different with us as we see those upper income liberals usually as bougie and c00ns.

Angela rye was bit hung about a while back on Twitter how poor black folks don't wanna take no directions unlike conversations do.

You don't know any black people. Most wealthy blacks are more conservative

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
I don't know how many upper class blacks you know... But the businessmen and wealthy class blacks I have come across are a lot more right leaning than left.

I think there's an inverse relationship with political ideology between blacks and whites.

Poorer less educated blacks tend to favor liberal policies because they directly benefit from them. wealthy blacks tend to be right leaning because they benefit from conservative policies.

I’m curious to know what you think ‘liberal’ or ‘conservative’ policy actually is?

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
giphy.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

White Supremacists/Trump supporters LOVE this sub!! Doing all the work for them, they just sitting back laughing.

Please, CACs like you think you can scare us back in line by using that whole "That's what Trump wants you to do" bullshyt, but that shyt don't work.

Trump has only been president for 4 years, we've been fighting 400 and will be long after his ass is gone.

Y'all tried to hit MLK with the same bullshyt to scare him away from Civil Rights.

:camby:

Yea most black celebrity liberals just want a better seat at the table.

Ive said this for a while about them.

They cant be trusted

This.

This is why Boyce Watkins called them out for whining about the Oscars being White instead of starting their own award shows.