Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:laff: You making it big time on this site, good looks! You sound like you are making big moves, by posting on this website, it sounds like it means a lot to you, being a member on here, and you definitely brag to people irl about how you slay on here, pretty amazing. You are making big moves in 2020, congrats! Thank you for letting me post on this sub, and those rep points, we are all in awe! Look good in red, too? Like MAGA red? Even better. You aren’t a clown, nope.
White boy is temper tantrum ranting ... :stopitslime:
:comeon:
Using the passive aggression and sarcasm heavy as fukkkk, huh? Next time you should mind your own business in order to avoid further embarrassing yourself - using the ‘white and you say so routine’ doesn’t apply in black discussions, trying to tell us what to think; where your opinion doesn’t count for shyt.
:francis:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glen Rogers long said that OJ paid him to retrieve some items for him and i guess shyt went south - keep in mind, "retrieving items" is ironically why OJ went to prison.

Why would progressive outlets write an article about the possibility of a black icon being lied on like that!? is this a serious question!? :mindblown:
I never paid the story too much attention honestly, at least until rather recently. Watched the special w/ Cuba Gooding, did a little bit of reading, didn't see anything remarkable.

They did because it was public information. It's not like it absolved him. He admitted on the stand he gave drugs to women and made jokes about it for years.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people as a not so subtle diss to black causes and civil rights issues along with the same people who think they’re slick with the usage of the word “minorities” as an all inclusive description that includes other races.

Yup. The term "people of color" seem to me erase black people.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
White boy is temper tantrum ranting ... :stopitslime:
:comeon:
Using the passive aggression and sarcasm heavy as fukkkk, huh? Next time you should mind your own business in order to avoid further embarrassing yourself - using the ‘white and you say so routine’ doesn’t apply in black discussions, trying to tell us what to think; where your opinion doesn’t count for shyt.
:francis:
Not calling me a fakkit again? The shyt is transparent as fukk, you come in, question guys sexuality, try to model your rants in a style that you think sounds really crude, and imitate people that you think, in your opinion, sounded really “tough” and “mean”. You are obviously overcompensating, and that’s fine, be as try hard as you want, just stop @ing me, you get no points off trying to tell me where and when I can post, I’m sure there are people that want your attention and miserable energy, focus on them, I am not that invested in your “trying to be bully” clique shyt, I got off what I had to say.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Not calling me a fakkit again? The shyt is transparent as fukk, you come in, question guys sexuality, try to model your rants in a style that you think sounds really crude, and imitate people that you think, in your opinion, sounded really “tough” and “mean”. You are obviously overcompensating, and that’s fine, be as try hard as you want, just stop @ing me, you get no points off trying to tell me where and when I can post, I’m sure there are people that want your attention and miserable energy, focus on them, I am not that invested in your “trying to be bully” clique shyt, I got off what I had to say.
Not reading that shyt, lol at a random ass white boy thinking that I give a fuk about his wall of text thoughts
:mjpls:
a9c.png

source.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
and that's why so little Black political progress gets made. too many people easily conned by "intersectionality".

"some tiny percentage of Black people are LGBT and illegal immigrants, therefore it makes sense to spend a lot of time talking about LGBT and illegal immigrant issues"

as if those are the most pressing concerns of Black Americans.

What percentage of Black Americans are LGBT or illegal immigrants? Does addressing real, massive existential Black issues like poverty and systemic racism not also benefit black LGBT?

Just because you're fighting Black issues like poverty without explicitly mentioning LGBT, doesn't mean that no black LGBT will benefit.

White people want to trick you into feminism/LGBT activism, because then they can collect the majority of benefits as most LGBT/women in the country are White:

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

This.

White liberals have essentially tricked these negroes into handing them the Civil Rights Movement.

If feminism & LGBT shyt is equal to racism and it's all a part of intersectionality, then what they're saying is that White women & White gays are just as oppressed as Black people are after 400 years of slavery, Jim Crow, redlining, and the War on Drugs.

And if that is the case, then they're just as entitled to "reparations" and "Affirmative Action" as we are.

They're also as deserving to be protected as a "minority" as we are.

Meanwhile, they get all the privilege and inherited wealth from being White, plus get the added benefits of AA & other benefits for truly oppressed people.

You house nikkaz just traded one devil for the other.