Coli Producers and Rappers....Who's Down To Make A Coli Mixtape Compilation For The Culture?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Speakin of, @King Musa what's the situation homie? How many tracks do you have so far? Who's doing what?

It's really not too hard to get 12-24 beats together, me and 3 other homies could do it if we really wanted to, but the point of this is to get as many brehs to come through so it's more difficult, but more rewarding if we succeed.

Power to the Brehs, breh :salute:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Aight @King Musa things are winding down in this thread. Tape's either gonna die or we move into the next step of creative development and you start getting pieces in place. I hope you have some idea of what you want in your head, then we'll just get all them files in order and hammer out the details.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Aight @King Musa things are winding down in this thread. Tape's either gonna die or we move into the next step of creative development and you start getting pieces in place. I hope you have some idea of what you want in your head, then we'll just get all them files in order and hammer out the details.

We're still in the process of dropping tracks...I'm giving the rappers all the time they need.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
How will we know if our song was selected

Also does anyone wanna collab?

Do you make beats or do you rap? I got a tape coming out the 30-31st and one on at the end of January if that's too soon. If you want to spit a track. Old 90s boombap shyt with a twist of trip-hop ethereal atmosphere