Coli Producers and Rappers....Who's Down To Make A Coli Mixtape Compilation For The Culture?

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Also the big thing with doing any kind of project like that is doing the mastering, especially if everybody's recording on different mics and Equipment Studio situations excetera got a master at so it's consistent so it sounds like one project that I personally like this website I did it for my last compilation.

{{ meta.title | translate }}

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I'm washed but I'll try to cook something up.

What's the deadline?

No deadline right now....Won't try to rush the process....So when you cook something up...Drop it in here for us breh. Or you can add to the tape with material you've already made. Your choice.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Also the big thing with doing any kind of project like that is doing the mastering, especially if everybody's recording on different mics and Equipment Studio situations excetera got a master at so it's consistent so it sounds like one project that I personally like this website I did it for my last compilation.

{{ meta.title | translate }}

landr's aiiiight...mas-o-menoooos...comme-ci comme-caaaa...

This is a coli tape, we should just man up and do it ourselves. I'm not about paying for this tape. Or making money off of it.

and besides, if we use landr then 5 years from now it'll sound like all the other people who mastered with landr

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
So this forum is all producers no rappers? I thought the U.S was flooded w/ rappers on every corner. all of a sudden they're shy? I guess people just like the title rapper "I'm a rapper" but don't actually like to rap. :manny:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
When I pitch the idea maybe selling the project, it's not so much for a profit, but if let's say we just want to promote the project and get some traction for ourselves, there's legitimacy in a retail project even if you're doing it on both ends as a free and Retail project. which Nipsey Hussle has done, Troy Ave excetera

This way to keep it simple as say The Coli.com the album, the money goes to the colli ; pay to admin the site: keep it running; because it not going to sell a million copies and then to do some simple licensing deal so that if somebody on the project turn around and makes a young ma "ooooou" type song that goes viral

they can sell it on their own

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
So this forum is all producers no rappers? I thought the U.S was flooded w/ rappers on every corner. all of a sudden they're shy? I guess people just like the title rapper "I'm a rapper" but don't actually like to rap. :manny:

Coli is a vacuum breh. On any other place on the net...Rappers are everywhere and producers are more scarce.....It's weird that there's so many producers here tho.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Gentlemen, gentlemen.

This is obviously @King Musa 's pet project, and if it falls through we'll all point and laugh. (just playin homie)

But may I make a suggestion, if this is going to be "The Coli Compilation", working title can I make the suggestion that we make our track names like

"yeshrug"
"mjlol"
"mjpls"
"dame"

but with the :s lol

Etc, etc. :jbhmm: