Coli Producers and Rappers....Who's Down To Make A Coli Mixtape Compilation For The Culture?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
How do i sign up?
Or is it too late?

If its still going, id gladly join in.

Can do some beats or tru to do the cover art :manny:

Yeah, it's still going on....If you have beats...Drop them in this thread so that the rappers in on the project can potentially make tracks for the tape. If you're a rapper, you can choose to make a track with the beats that the producers have already dropped in this thread or you can donate an already made track for the tape.

And thanks for offering to do tape covers Todd,

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah, it's still going on....If you have beats...Drop them in this thread so that the rappers in on the project can potentially make tracks for the tape. If you're a rapper, you can choose to make a track with the beats that the producers have already dropped in this thread or you can donate an already made track for the tape.

And thanks for offering to do tape covers Todd,

So I gotta scour the thread for beats I guess :sadcam:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Any of yall lyricists wanna spit to any of these beats for the cause?

These beats are just the scenes but I can adjust them to any of your liking if you decide to spit to them.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Is this tape still taking tracks? @TheHitKingz sent me a beat a while back that I wrote to but never recorded

Any of yall lyricists wanna spit to any of these beats for the cause?

These beats are just the scenes but I can adjust them to any of your liking if you decide to spit to them.

The 3rd and 4th beat interest me :scheme: