Coli Producers and Rappers....Who's Down To Make A Coli Mixtape Compilation For The Culture?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@Marco Andretti I'm sending you over all of the tracks that made the compilation tape later in the day. I want you to listen to all of the tracks closely and dictate which tracks should go where and which tracks would work efficiently in what order. You're in charge of tracklisting.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Legend @Tflasha Do ya'll have any tracks for me? I've been waiting on just the two of ya'll to drop tracks. If ya'll do have tracks...Send them over at least by the end of this week....If ya'll don't then you won't make this compilation and what we could do is drop another volume of the tape with the tracks that didn't make it in this tape along with making more tracks for that tape.
I got you bruh and Im working on the track you sent me - i'll send you a few to choose from

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Not any of these guys to answer your question but from what I've seen, no. You'd be better paying for a slot on Livemixtapes/Spinrilla/Audiomack unless you have crazy promo game. Plus DatPiff is garbage.

The tape will be stickied in the booth section of this site so there's a bit of free promo there. But, I'll check with Livemixtapes to see what's up with that.