Coli Posters That You Know Are Obsessed With You

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
tthat one nikka gucci balboa, he stay on my nuts, so i flew out to were he stay at and i been watching this nikka buy groceries for 6 weeks, i been watching where ever this nikka postss 24/7 , he went to the club and i decided to dress as a female and seduce the nikka into getting it on, that nikka dont kno he tasted boy p*ssy till this day, he stay on my nuts bruh i hate that nikka
:intradesting:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@InDePickWest
msxlw7V.png

look at that sig not to mention her trynna throw me her line n shyt :deargod:
bytch it's mutual.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
go duck a fade you goofy ass chink :scust:
I'm not about to go back and forth with your clown ass. If you think I'm such a bad person, why not simply place me on your ignore list? Why follow me from thread to thread trying to get my attention like a bytch?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm not about to go back and forth with your clown ass. If you think I'm such a bad person, why not simply place me on your ignore list? Why follow me from thread to thread trying to get my attention like a bytch?
i never try to get attention. just making jokes about you which is what i do and real life crack jokes on nikkas. :yeshrug:

its an internet forum breh its not that serious :russ:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Im sure there are some racists monitoring my posts.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i never try to get attention. just making jokes about you which is what i do and real life crack jokes on nikkas. :yeshrug:

its an internet forum breh its not that serious :russ:
Jokes are funny. No one laughs at your shyt. And if it was just jokes you wouldn't be negging me like a scorned bytch would when a dude stops calling her. You're angry, don't try to play it off as jokes.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That hoe ass dusty ass 45 year old, proud to be a "john" ass nikka @Kuma

:mjlol:

They nikka gets legit heated at the fact that I don't pay for prostitutes And the only way that dusty nikka interacts with females is when he pays them by the hour :laff:

fukkin loser :mjlol:

And that other lame ass goofy nikka @Pro Black Panther :mjlol:

The nikka will go around reppin a gang of people just so he can neg me again :mjlol:
this sounds funny, got a link?