hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

image14.jpg

ifwt_cardi_b1.png

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Guwopaveli negs me every 2 weeks or so. Yall ever see Jeepers Creepers when that old guy would have a shot gun ready whenever Jeepers Creepers was ready to wake up again? That's Guwop :ehh:

I'd neg back but that's pointless, I'm here to spread positivity.
Im obsessed with yo mama p*ssy :rambo:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That hoe ass dusty ass 45 year old, proud to be a "john" ass nikka @Kuma

:mjlol:

They nikka gets legit heated at the fact that I don't pay for prostitutes And the only way that dusty nikka interacts with females is when he pays them by the hour :laff:

fukkin loser :mjlol:

And that other lame ass goofy nikka @Pro Black Panther :mjlol:

The nikka will go around reppin a gang of people just so he can neg me again :mjlol:

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
tthat one nikka gucci balboa, he stay on my nuts, so i flew out to were he stay at and i been watching this nikka buy groceries for 6 weeks, i been watching where ever this nikka postss 24/7 , he went to the club and i decided to dress as a female and seduce the nikka into getting it on, that nikka dont kno he tasted boy p*ssy till this day, he stay on my nuts bruh i hate that nikka

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
tthat one nikka gucci balboa, he stay on my nuts, so i flew out to were he stay at and i been watching this nikka buy groceries for 6 weeks, i been watching where ever this nikka postss 24/7 , he went to the club and i decided to dress as a female and seduce the nikka into getting it on, that nikka dont kno he tasted boy p*ssy till this day, he stay on my nuts bruh i hate that nikka
:huhldup:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal