Coli Posters That You Know Are Obsessed With You

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
tthat one nikka gucci balboa, he stay on my nuts, so i flew out to were he stay at and i been watching this nikka buy groceries for 6 weeks, i been watching where ever this nikka postss 24/7 , he went to the club and i decided to dress as a female and seduce the nikka into getting it on, that nikka dont kno he tasted boy p*ssy till this day, he stay on my nuts bruh i hate that nikka

:leon:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@InDePickWest
msxlw7V.png

look at that sig not to mention her trynna throw me her line n shyt :deargod:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

You're a black women with no body? Not even a tiny bubble or breastmeat? There are different levels to this Daria. :damn:

I don't believe you.. You got something working... I don't know.. But you got something working..:patrice:

:troll:

I'm :blessed:

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
giphy.gif

You're a black women with no body? Not even a tiny bubble or breastmeat? There are different levels to this Daria. :damn:

I don't believe you.. You got something working... I don't know.. But you got something working..:patrice:
If you have one can't have the other... not unless you bought it... LOL

Daps
tthat one nikka gucci balboa, he stay on my nuts, so i flew out to were he stay at and i been watching this nikka buy groceries for 6 weeks, i been watching where ever this nikka postss 24/7 , he went to the club and i decided to dress as a female and seduce the nikka into getting it on, that nikka dont kno he tasted boy p*ssy till this day, he stay on my nuts bruh i hate that nikka

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
That hoe ass dusty ass 45 year old, proud to be a "john" ass nikka @Kuma

:mjlol:

They nikka gets legit heated at the fact that I don't pay for prostitutes And the only way that dusty nikka interacts with females is when he pays them by the hour :laff:

fukkin loser :mjlol:

And that other lame ass goofy nikka @Pro Black Panther :mjlol:

The nikka will go around reppin a gang of people just so he can neg me again :mjlol:

nikka please :rudy:

I am 30 and simply have a different agenda than you - It is to uplift and assist our fellow brethren, giving them options instead of criticizing them for their lack of opportunity with Women :sas1:

This is the problem with most Black Men on this site they have the mentality that I am not helping nobody but I will call you a lame :mjpls:

You old crab barrel ass nikka :youngsabo:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

:russ: