Coli Posters That You Know Are Obsessed With You

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Jokes are funny. No one laughs at your shyt. And if it was just jokes you wouldn't be negging me like a scorned bytch would when a dude stops calling her. You're angry, don't try to play it off as jokes.
This guys losing it, take a deep breath breh:mjlol:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Nobody :ehh: my username rings true

1118full-marisol-gonz%C3%A1lez.jpg
Name

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
At the top of my list I would have to say @Illeye buckmatic. I have no idea why he's on my dikk so tough. I ignored his ass and he's still on my dikk from what I'm told.
Look at this dikk sucking,cum guzzling asian fakkit using my name to get himself attention:scust: Instead of worrying about me Mr Wong,worry about the fades you keep ducking and worry about keeping your lies straight since you was exposed multiple times on here. Go choke on your nikkas eggroll sized dikk bytch:camby:
@#SOG_soldier is definitely in my top 3 list of people that are obsessed with me. I seem to attract the weirdos.
This loser really uses pencil and paper and writes down usernames in a list in real life:russ: @asianthoughts running with that #nolifegang :myman::mjlol:
And as of this post op didn't receive any daps calling me put:dame: Better jump on your alias account like you jump on asian dikks you bytchass nikka:ufdup:
Edit: This nikka said from what I was told:mjlol: @ the posters who allegedly told you or did I catch you in another lie you fake ass Mr Miyagi:mjpls:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Knuckles Red

Now I know why. She's come out as a white woman. Makes sense to me now why she's extremely disgruntled with the fact that I'm dating a black woman.

:pacspit:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
some real loser shyt to follow mufukkas around a message board but i've seen it done plenty