Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I remember when @getmoney310cpt threatened to line me over this white chick. I need an apology b. “She’s one of those goodz white folks that carez about black people, shut up before I smack your kids”, or some shyt was said. “Maybe if you post nudes too, we might think better of you”, they said.
:laff::deadmanny:
All I said is that she proven she is a real woman something you haven’t yet and I still stand on that but I don’t care what you are anymore bro or not

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All I said is that she proven she is a real woman something you haven’t yet and I still stand on that but I don’t care what you are anymore bro or not
fukk you, disgusting pathetic c00n cuck.

“Real women” who are white that post thirst traps, drug addicts and espose white nationalism beliefs. You’re not in a position to say not one word about whose real or not. You dumb m’fers exposed yourself right with her.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
R.35ae24b5d924635c4f2dc4b9eacfa4c3

In and brought my bytch for the fukkery, don't mind us:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I kinda felt like she (among other ColiCacs :mjpls:) are agents that'll occasionally post and lurk on here to getting an inside scoop on Black ppl's general interests, political leanings, etc and then go back to report on cac sites/forums (st°rmfr°nt, ⁴****, Reddit, etc) they regularly frequent on the side to let them what the atmosphere is like in TLR/Coli.

Y'all be underestimating the levels cacs are willing to go through just to find out what a nikka is doing, feeling, or thinking...

She's been here for a long time too:mjpls: ain't no telling the amount of shyt she might've reported back :sas2:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Facts.
This was not surprising in the least. There is only one reason and one reason only why cacs like her post on majority black sites and never can seem to stay out of discussions with black people.

Been noticing this racist bytch since 2018 and her progression until full 4clan. It starts out with insults disguised as alliance, getting people on her side and once empowered - becomes racism. Any cac that sits back and tells black people what “they need to do” while having all types of skeleton selections in her closet is a Fukkin fraud. Bytch thought she was built up until she exposed herself for what she was then it’s become a spiraling descent and decline ever since. Really want to know whose been leaking coli posts, pics and names to white supremacist sites? - it’s been HER. But keep making them feel comfortable like they are above reproach and this is the result. This is the stormchan infiltration shyt - that’s why THEY don’t want black people who stand for something right have a voice. Bytch was real covert for a minute too.
That's how blackface posters act here.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Lol that black supremacy cop out

There’s an IMF in every African Country and bases all up that joint and every black leader is a puppet but “black supremacy”

I thought she was smart, her people killed all the real black nationalists and got agents on payroll so what is she talking about black nationalism and supremacy is making her racist?

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

I know you GMBrehette to the core, but you would make the perfect lifelong wife. The sheer dedication and love you have for legit black men is extraordinary. :mjcry:

You stood your ground back when very few believed in you, and now its paying back in dividends. That by itself, you should be POTY.

That CAC thot bytch can't do or say shyt to you anymore. Not that she stood much of a chance at the beginning :pachaha:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kinda figured this would happen

Apologies for blocking you btw @Nicole0416_646NYC
This ain’t the first time that you ran behind one of those cac and nonblack posters. Nahhh keep me blocked. Nothing to say to you.

Matter of fact, you were one of those who tried to petition to have me banned. But let this cac infiltrate for years. No Thanks. Keep ignoring me like you’ve been doing. Worst poster of all time though, right?? Keep that same damn energy.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I know you GMBrehette to the core, but you would make the perfect lifelong wife. The sheer dedication and love you have for legit black men is extraordinary. :mjcry:

You stood your ground back when very few believed in you, and now its paying back in dividends. That by itself, you should be POTY.

That CAC thot bytch can't do or say shyt to you anymore. Not that she stood much of a chance at the beginning :pachaha:
You already know- all love. :wub::hug:
Thank you for supporting me. Through it ALL.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
fukk you, disgusting pathetic c00n cuck.

“Real women” who are white that post thirst traps, drug addicts and espose white nationalism beliefs. You’re not in a position to say not one word about whose real or not. You dumb m’fers exposed yourself right with her.
fukk you too mad as fukk I’m not blindly co signing you fukk her but you still not proven a women so I read your post in a mans voice is what it is and you just started this I haven’t came at you so go back to leaving me alone

Status
Not open for further replies.