Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That change came quick. Ban me from this thread where I supplied the details. K.
You did your job. Now you need to be dismissed. Thank you Nicole. You did well but you and I both know you tend to go over the edge and usually just start talking in circles and wasting posts. You did good. Your first 25 posts in this thread were good and needed. It was on topic. Danielle got exposed as a racist and she needs to be banned. But your finished here. You won the case v. Her that you been fighting for years. Congrats

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
I kinda felt like she (among other ColiCacs :mjpls:) are agents that'll occasionally post and lurk on here to getting an inside scoop on Black ppl's general interests, political leanings, etc and then go back to report on cac sites/forums (st°rmfr°nt, ⁴****, Reddit, etc) they regularly frequent on the side to let them what the atmosphere is like in TLR/Coli.

Y'all be underestimating the levels cacs are willing to go through just to find out what a nikka is doing, feeling, or thinking...

She's been here for a long time too:mjpls: ain't no telling the amount of shyt she might've reported back :sas2:

Like I said in the Kanye GOP thread, I wonder how much money they throwing at black social media sites like here to distract, destabilize, destruct and sow discord.

Also friendly reminder of what's going on here on The Coli

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
According to folks in this thread, that dumbass trans nikka Nicole was the one who asked for @GPBear to be allowed back on the site. That he-she asked for mods to unban dude.
Yes, because everything people say on the internet is true. :mjlol: Nicole fukkin hates me.

Nobody asked for shyt. They banned me for 2 weeks in late November. :stopitslime:

Y’all have been on this website for years and still don’t know how the most basic shyt works. :camby:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This dude is mad bc he claims to hate racism and xenophobic remarks; he never called that white bytch out on her diatribes; he lives for calling people to be banned for racism
And yet he petitioned them to bring back a racist poster and asked for me to be banned last year. Of course, I have questions about his sincerity because he never asks for whites to be banned. And now he’s in here acting like he Fukkin cares. Just saying.

I’m good mega darkie jigaboo alligator bait

Just watching your country tearing itself apart and eating popcorn
:mjgrin:

I miss Odum of Igbo. His banning was right but damn, he was such a great poster on this type of stuff.

Free Odum of Igbo. Threads like this, that nikka shined.

Not like I’m making this shyt up:

Odum should be back posting again. He was a great poster. His work in the Igbo thread was tremendous and he was a good poster. Considering the shyt Supper and Supreme say on a daily basis, he should be back posting freely again. @Barnett114, when Odum getting unbanned. He's been banned for over 5 months now

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This dude is mad bc he claims to hate racism and xenophobic remarks; he never called that white bytch out on her diatribes; he lives for calling people to be banned for racism
And yet he petitioned them to bring back a racist poster and asked for me to be banned last year. Of course, I have questions about his sincerity because he never asks for whites to be banned. And now he’s in here acting like he Fukkin cares. Just saying.
Once again, we are in a thread about Danielle. Everyone is posting about Danielle and you pretty much did a good job but as always when threads involve you. You start attacking other posters like a pitbull and show why you need to be put down like a stray dog. Get your mind right. I never attacked you in this thread for you to come at me in the first place but as I've said, you are a pitbull. You need to be put down.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She killed a black child, she's fully a white supremacist, wow. @Houston911, you know what to do
Also you:

@Houston911 knows Nicole should be banned but hasn't banned her yet when he banned that c00n chick for being anti-Black Men but Nicole is anti BW and BM and hates with a passion and still here. I don't get it. She's the easiest ban in message board history.
Dude even tried to lie on me
:ohhh::francis:
I’m not feeling people who let white racists slide for over 6 years but turn bytch whenever I speak my mind. Not one for fake shyt. Especially from those who talk lies about me. Never have I asked for any poster to be banned that wasn’t white - stfu, stay out my mentions, fugazi fair weather “friend” shyt is done.
tumblr_pqkzdvIGJW1xm3o6yo1_400.gifv

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Also you:

:ohhh::francis:
That first post quoted was about Danielle as all of my posts in this thread till you started attacking me. You went to law school and your reading comp is literally on the level of a 3rd grader. Get it together Nicola. Why the fukk would you think that post was about you?

That 2nd post quoted is from the past when you were being xenophobic.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
1. People do this all the time. Hence why racism and discrimination exists. Black people get judged collectively for our bad apples just like "white/trailer trash" , gangbangers, corrupt cops, etc. How many threads on here where one cac caused damage and someone posts "all white people are racist" or some shyt and it gets 100 daps? Charlottesville is the perfect example. A white woman died fighting against racism and hate and y'all still paint white people with this broad brush. We need allies, cooperation and money to fight racism as a whole.

2. You sure about that? I know nikkas that get pulled over once by a white cop, and even if they get let off with a warning it's still "fukk these crackas" lol. Or a breh might get locked up for some shyt he's actually guilty of and it's "fukk cacs, fukk the system" blah blah. Stop trying to flip my post into something negative for daps. I literally kept my post short and unproblematic yet I knew one of you miserable ass nikkas would still find something wrong with it :facepalm:

3. You got it backwards, The Coli isn't run by anyone hence why we're allowed to (mostly) say the things we say without repercussions. No one "runs" this site. They just own and get paid off it. If @Houston911 wasn't around literally NOTHING would get done around here.

If people cared about being morally and intellectually consistent, they'd see that you're right:russ:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
it’s like we can’t hate ourselves enough to make you happy and you’ll only be happy when we’re dead. And I’m sure you can say the same about whites. The basic of white nationalism I’ve concluded just is about identity + self preservation, same thing y’all are for. Whites & blacks literally don’t get along and those of us who do or do try to & be your allies or w/e we will never do enough, say enough everything is under a microscope to be dissected to us, we can’t hate ourselves enough for you so tell me why the hell wouldn’t it make sense to embrace it when it teaches self love, importance of families, tradition & families for OUR people? Every race has its own self interest. This forum is proof of that.

I love when they go off on these tangents and use this specific talking point because they always tell on themselves. NO ONE gives a fukk if white people hate themselves, there's no inherent value in that for the rest of us ~others~. But for centuries cacs have done everything in their power to get different groups of people to hate themselves and feel inferior for NOT being whatever that era's definition of "white" was because they benefited from it as it upheld the ILLUSION of their superiority. They're so fukking terrified that we want to do to them what they did to us that they've started fantasizing and making up false narratives about the shyt.

In reality all WE want is to be left the fukk alone and have cacs held to the same standards, expectations AND consequences. If you've spent any length of time around black people, especially black men and both DON'T get this simple fact and still call yourself having to "try" to be an ally...you were never that.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
@MaxBundles you a real live lame ass white boy :laff:

I knew it

aww hell Naww
:mjlol:

There’s no redeemable value. Cacboy was all in threads turning black people to kill themselves. They can never hide who they are inside. They use crime threads to voice off their racist opinions.

this is not a black man b

:mjtf::patrice::mjpls:
:rudy:
All 3 of yall can suck a nikka dikk and die.
fakkit ass Prynce ugly ass stay on my dikk, Nicole, you a fukking retarded ass no life loser and I don't even know you bytch ass cali nikka

Status
Not open for further replies.