Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dude you are the same one that was Fukkin asking for him
To ban me? What the fuk?? Do you not remember because I don’t forget shyt. Don’t act like you’re on our side now- I distinctly recall you feeling a type of way, now all of a sudden you want to act like we forged an alliance. Back then you didn’t give a fuk like you knew me- continue keeping that energy.
I ask anyone that's out of pocket to be banned. If you was one of them at some point, you said something out of pocket like this white bytch just did. I dont tolerate white supremacists, xenophobia, or blatant c00nery.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I ask anyone that's out of pocket to be banned. If you was one of them at some point, you said something out of pocket like this white bytch just did. I dont tolerate white supremacists, xenophobia, or blatant c00nery.
Fuk up- I never said any shyt comparable to that racist white bytch. Fukkin turncoat ass c00n that you are - Don’t make me pull
Your card in this bytch and send you the Fuk back where you came from using the N- hard ER word like she did. Keep talking . You tolerated enough shyt to the point where you turned on other black people that fukked with you, never seen you ask for that racist bytch to be banned but I’ve seen you ask for other black posters to get clipped. Whatever was convenient. And you said slick shyt directed at my kids, yeah, continue not acknowledging me like you’ve been doing.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Fuk up- I never said any shyt comparable to that racist white bytch. Fukkin turncoat ass c00n that you are - Don’t make me pull
Your card in this bytch and send you the Fuk back where you came from using the N- hard ER word like she did. Keep talking .
You need to take a chill pill. You sound dumb as fukk right now and you sound like you missed taking your pills. @Houston911, ban this nut from the thread. She's spazzing

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@NotPAWG you blinked.

Or rather showed your true colors. Right is right and wrong is wrong. It shouldn't matter if people were shytting on your prior beliefs...if you were really for us...really for equity...mean words from internet strangers wouldn't have flipped you.

You're weak. Like it's already been said in this thread your "ally" shyt was just the phase of an emotionally unintelligent, petulant child.

You think the Alt-Right will truly accept a White woman who's been slutted out by Black men in the recent past?

My biggest regret on the coli is defending you when @charmander and them had your ass suicidal from flaming you so hard.

Little did I know if you had went thru with it the world would've been a better place.

You're a tramp with no home...I mean that spiritually. You have no true identity, no true purpose in life. And you have ended up where all White people who have no real identity or personality do...the far right.

Despite what a lot of these c00ns on here will tell you..White Supremacy as an institution days are numbered. You chose a losing team. Because I know that most the people on your team are like you...mentally weak, spiritually lost, and psychologically insecure.

Next time you feel like ending it all...the next time you feel like jumping off that bridge...

Do a flip.
When Nicole was going in on her, I always just sat on the sidelines. Because you never know the day when she exposes herself and come out as a full blown racist

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh word!?? Soooo you weren’t petitioning the mods to bring back that african poster who was banned for calling AAs “alligator bait”?? I distinctly recall that as YOU

“Im Good Mega Darkie Jiggaboo Alligator Bait”- The Odum Of Ala Igbo
@#1 pick You may want to inform your e-bestie, Odum of Bugaloo or whatever his name is, that he can’t use racist terms against Black Americans anymore, it is highly offensive.
@Kwabena the Racist Dap Whisperer.

:patrice::jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh bOi . Do I hate Fukkin liars? I really do.

I miss Odum of Igbo. His banning was right but damn, he was such a great poster on this type of stuff.
“Im Good Mega Darkie Jiggaboo Alligator Bait”- The Odum Of Ala Igbo

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You always fail at this. Stick to attacking c00ns and Danielle. You always lose coming at me.
Are you threatening me again you bandwagon motherfukker?? Dude shut the Fuk up and stay on the Fukkin sidelines by continuing to act like I don’t exist. You’ve been doing it well for 2 years. You are a total loss. Don’t start what you aren’t equipped to finish- this ain’t 2018 Newbie Nicole.

Status
Not open for further replies.